No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by man down View Post
    I dunno Obama whispered in his ear with a hot mic. I dunno what the context was.
    Yes you do. But it's ok, pretend as you must.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      You don't know if his opinion can be swayed or not because he hasn't released his taxes.
      no one is deflecting or anything like that...

its just that simple...

you are ASSUMING he can be swayed because he was doing business in other countries before he ran for president

all that is... is an assumption... nothing more.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post

its just that simple...

you are ASSUMING he can be swayed because he was doing business in other countries before he ran for president

Know you are parsing out a piece of the quote to try and make the context equal to your response. Uggh you are really pathetic today. Where did I post that?

I am saying he didn't release his tax information so we don't know what the extent of his current dealings in any country are. Once we know the extent, then we can better judge if there is room for being compromised or not.

I am assuming he is a human being and any human being can be compromised depending on the situation. I just want to know the financial situation, like the other people you posted photos of. I know their business dealings, I want to know Trump's as well.

For god sake dude are you a US citizen 1st or a Trumper 1st?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          Know you are parsing out a piece of the quote to try and make the context equal to your response. Uggh you are really pathetic today. Where did I post that?

I am saying he didn't release his tax information so we don't know what the extent of his current dealings in any country are. Once we know the extent, then we can better judge if there is room for being compromised or not.

I am assuming he is a human being and any human being can be compromised depending on the situation. I just want to know the financial situation, like the other people you posted photos of. I know their business dealings, I want to know Trump's as well.

For god sake dude are you a US citizen 1st or a Trumper 1st?
          you mean blackmail?

cuz pretty much the definition of....

again what he did as a private citizen cannot be used again him if he ran for office....

private business is private business

public office is well.... public office

they are two different things

Comment

you mean blackmail?

again what he did as a private citizen cannot be used again him if he ran for office....

Well, I didn't want to say blackmail but yeah that is the better word.

I am asking about any private dealings he has in place while currently serving in public office. We don't know the extent of those. You just keep pretending otherwise for what reason I really don't know. Your private business is 100% relevant once you enter public office. I hope you are not suggesting otherwise.

With the other people you posted photos of shaking Putin's hand, we knew their dealings with foreign countries because they released their taxes, something Trump hasn't done. That is why the handshakes are not equal.

Comment

its just that simple...

He's a superfan.

What do you expect?

This cant surprise anyone, as to his credit, he is pretty open with all his cheerleading and double standards.

Comment

you mean blackmail?

But there was no chance of blackmail when the Democrats were selling Uranium to Russia, meeting with high ranking Rissians, and even making secret promises to them.

Just more superfan cheerleading on his end.

I must ask; at what point do you tire of his incessant cheerleading?

Comment

• This is a community service announcement

The Uranium One deal is a conspiracy theory that was debunked YEARS ago

Comment

• Markets have determined that Trump has overstated prospects of China trade deal

No surprise really

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                      Markets have determined that Trump has overstated prospects of China trade deal

No surprise really
                      Aw here we go again, notta when they are up and yappin when they're down. Who would of guessed.

Let me guess, when they go again we wont hear a peep out of you?

Comment

Working...
                      X