No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    I thought Trump cancelled his meeting with Putin. I remember Russia saying they are against the cancellation. I guess Trump had to go answer to the boss. And nothing from the American side in this.

At what point are you going to realize you're just embarrassing yourself with this nasty case of Trump Derangement Syndrome you have?

Let's not forget, it wasnt too long ago you in here telling us how Tom freakin Arnold was going to be the end of Trump.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
      True, doesnt even have to be for cash.

Lets do that. If we're the same person we'll put our ban up against yours siablo14. Lets do this, be a man and back up your words.
      I'm game.

So if he accepts, he gets BOTH of us banned if we are the same person.

Surely he'll accept with that payout.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        I thought Trump cancelled his meeting with Putin. I remember Russia saying they are against the cancellation. I guess Trump had to go answer to the boss. And nothing from the American side in this.

why do democrats love to push the trump-putin crap?

as if the democrats are even remotely innocent of doing business with him or anything else for that matter:

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post

Do any of the other people pictured with Putin have extensive businesses in Russia or have received money from Russian citizens for their businesses?

It's one thing to post a photo. LOt of leaders have photos with Putin. Its the circumstances behind the photots that really matters. All of these people have had their financial information divulged and vetted. Do any of them have businesses in Russia that could potentially compromise a decision they make?

Regardless of how you feel about Trump, many of us want Trump's taxes and business dealings in Russia reviewed so we can determine the same thing about him that we can about the others you show taking photos with Putin.

You don't really think posting these pictures takes Trump off the hook for not revealing his tax information?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              I'm game.

So if he accepts, he gets BOTH of us banned if we are the same person.

Surely he'll accept with that payout.
              He wont do it, hes all talk.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                Do any of the other people pictured with Putin have extensive businesses in Russia or have received money from Russian citizens for their businesses?

It's one thing to post a photo. LOt of leaders have photos with Putin. Its the circumstances behind the photots that really matters. All of these people have had their financial information divulged and vetted. Do any of them have businesses in Russia that could potentially compromise a decision they make?

Regardless of how you feel about Trump, many of us want Trump's taxes and business dealings in Russia reviewed so we can determine the same thing about him that we can about the others you show taking photos with Putin.

You don't really think posting these pictures takes Trump off the hook for not revealing his tax information?

"Tell Putin Ill have more flexibility after the election."

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                  why do democrats love to push the trump-putin crap?

as if the democrats are even remotely innocent of doing business with him or anything else for that matter:

None of the people in those pictures you posted capitulated to Putin the way Trump has. He came out of that meeting with Putin ready to hand over American citizens to Putin. Called it a great idea. Said the U.S. is lying and Putin is telling the truth. Is it just a man crush?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

not exactly in russia but if you do business outside the country and want to run for political office that shouldnt matter what you did as a private citizen you still have the right to do business with who you want (of course no war criminals etc) and can still run for office at a future time

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                      "Tell Putin Ill have more flexibility after the election."
                      Quoting Obama out of context doesn't address the question I asked Bigjavi. That is you deciding it could be something behind that solely because people are calling Trump out. Context matters.

When Obama said this, his taxes were released and vetted showing no business dealings in Russia. Trump has not released his taxes and is known to have business dealings in Russia, to what extent we don't know.

Reasonable people, whether you support or don't support Obama, can review his taxes. Same as with the men in Bigjavi's pics. Even inbred idiots that hate him because he is black can still see his returns and then make up something if they choose to.

Trump however hasn't done this. I will await Javi's answer.
                      Last edited by The Big Dunn; 12-04-2018, 12:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X