No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by man down View Post
    Lol that's my point, maybe just maybe you should wait for the report because you can't answer that question now. But I did have other questions you could answer that you're avoiding.

Links for when he ended it?
    Just watched Wilder-Fury weigh-in. Humpty-Dumpty man looks chill.

Aye, make sure you have your diaper on tight tomorrow night, boy.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      Look at Cohen's testimony. I believe is was ended in July or August 2016.
      Yes, so he says. If thats true it was before the election. So was what he doing against some law? He wasnt the POTUS was he?

Comment

Just watched Wilder-Fury weigh-in. Humpty-Dumpty man looks chill.

Aye, make sure you have your diaper on tight tomorrow night, boy.
        Lol Im not worried a bit.

Comment

• I love how selective Muller is. Comey before the election listed many times where Hillary lied to his investigators and much worse than the lies of Papa-whatever, Flynn and, likely, Cohen. Both Brennan and Clapper lied before Congress and that isn't speculation, it is a fact.

Trump can still retaliate and anyone who thinks he won't hasn't been paying attention. I think he keeps on giving more play in the rope to hang them with. He will easily confirm his next AG and it this will be a "wartime consigliere," not someone like Sessions who wanted to try to "get along" with the opposition. Horowitz has already provided enough evidence of dirt in the DOJ/FBI to send a lot of people to prison, and not for "process crimes," real crimes. Hell, as I predicted, Page has been singing like a bird to keep her arse out of prison. McCabe has also contradicted his boss on record as well to try to mitigate his prison time. Personally, I think Trump is waiting to drop his "bomb" in order to ensure his reelection and get positive gains for Republicans in the House and Senate in 2020.
          But I guess time will tell. One thing we know is, Trump will go to war and start releasing whatever he can if they drum up some BS. Should be a fun year to watch.

Comment

Yes, so he says. If thats true it was before the election. So was what he doing against some law? He wasnt the POTUS was he?
            So did Trump feel the need to lie?

Comment

I love how selective Muller is. Comey before the election listed many times where Hillary lied to his investigators and much worse than the lies of Papa-whatever, Flynn and, likely, Cohen. Both Brennan and Clapper lied before Congress and that isn't speculation, it is a fact.

Trump can still retaliate and anyone who thinks he won't hasn't been paying attention. I think he keeps on giving more play in the rope to hang them with. He will easily confirm his next AG and it this will be a "wartime consigliere," not someone like Sessions who wanted to try to "get along" with the opposition. Horowitz has already provided enough evidence of dirt in the DOJ/FBI to send a lot of people to prison, and not for "process crimes," real crimes. Hell, as I predicted, Page has been singing like a bird to keep her arse out of prison. McCabe has also contradicted his boss on record as well to try to mitigate his prison time. Personally, I think Trump is waiting to drop his "bomb" in order to ensure his reelection and get positive gains for Republicans in the House and Senate in 2020.
              But I guess time will tell. One thing we know is, Trump will go to war and start releasing whatever he can if they drum up some BS. Should be a fun year to watch.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

So did Trump feel the need to lie?
                      Trump lies all the time, just like the rest of them.

Comment

Working...
                      X