No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by man down View Post
    Cmon, he never traveled to Moscow, they point this out in the first part of the video. Trump also killed the deal, like they pointed out in the video.

You do know all of this was reported on before the election right? Many many times.

You also know that Cohen was in big time trouble with the feds for his personal business right?

If you robbed a bank and I offered you a deal to change your story about another issue would you? If it was going to make you serve a lot less time, would you? Yeah you would, people do it everyday.

If you would answer my questions you would see all this doesn't add up.

I have no idea what Muller will find. I do know he's digging for anything at this point because Russia collision isn't adding up. That's why this was all started right?

I'm 99% sure Muller will find something. Russia collision I don't think will be one of the findings.

No one will address the FBI coming out and finding 12 Russians of interference in the election. The FBI said, they went after both sides and I posted the links and info in this thread.

No one will directly answer my other questions either. You guys and the media are trying so hard to hold onto anything that you're all over the place and can't even address facts.

I see your point, but Trump doesn't have to personally talk to someone face to face, to make deals, in his position, he has other guys doing a lot of the dirty work. That's why you have guys like Corsi putting their foot in their mouth by blabbing about being involved.

Cohen is already in trouble for lying, trying cover himself up with more lies wouldn't help, especially when the guys you're trying to lie to already know the truth.

Mueller has his schedule and will decide on when he has enough evidence to prosecute.

Just hold tight.

Comment

• so how is that russian collusion nonsense going?

anyone indicted or anything that had to do related to the collusion itself?

Comment

• Keep in mind guys that Cohen is in a world of trouble OUTSIDE of the special counsel until he pleaded guilty to perjury for Mueller.

This is Mueller racking up points for his probe. This is but a low hanging fruit to pad the report and keep the hair on fire.

This new charge is barely a drop in the bucket for Cohen versus what he’s facing with SDNY and his tax evasion/fraud charges.
        I’d say whatever you want to hear also if I can get leniency in return.
        Last edited by BuckToothed; 11-30-2018, 05:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          We see that already. The deficit is going crazy but folks who used to complain about it during Obama's reign are very silent. Hypocrites!
          Yup, deficit up 17%, another trillion added to the debt, these are things Trump bragged would be easy to cut once the economy was “booming”.
          We’re currently in the biggest bubble but yet conservitives are too stupid to see it.

Comment

• Rudy Giuliani may now be in Robert Mueller’s crosshairs: “The lawyers are going to need lawyers”
            Washington Post columnist Jennifer Rubin explains why Rudy Giuliani “must testify” now

Bob Brigham
            November 30, 2018 2:02pm (UTC)
            This article originally appeared on Raw Story
            rawstory-logos(aug15)

Defense lawyers for President Donald Trump and Paul Manafort are likely to find themselves testifying, conservative Washington Post columnist Jennifer Rubin explained Wednesday on “The Last Word” with Lawrence O’Donnell.

“The president and his attorneys are communicating with every pathological liar and criminal out there that they possibly can,” O’Donnell noted.

“It’s remarkable, actually,” Rubin noted. “And because there is no defense for someone who has already pled guilty, what they have said — everything they have — said is discoverable.”

“So those lawyers are now themselves potential criminal defendants in a scheme to obstruct justice or to execute a bribery,” she explained.

“They will have to be called in. They must testify. They must give prosecutor everything he wants to know,” she continued.

“And I think, as far as those lawyers go, the lawyers are going to need lawyers,” she concluded.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lords View Post
              Yup, deficit up 17%, another trillion added to the debt, these are things Trump bragged would be easy to cut once the economy was “booming”.
              We’re currently in the biggest bubble but yet conservitives are too stupid to see it.
              But revenue is up, and certainly not down 17%.

So I must ask, can you cite via sourcing the spending and revenue numbers that show this 17% increase to the deficit?

Present the numbers please, so we can see what they are and determine the cause of this 17% inceease.

As to a current bubble, to what do you refer?

Be specific, please.

I myself do not see a bubble in the big picture of our economy, other than the student loans possibly being a bubble similar to the housing market bubble.

But of course the student loan bubble has zilch to do with Trump.

So please, let's see what you are referring to when you cite a bubble "we're currently in".

(As you see, your time in Time Out has ended. Dont blow second chances I was kind enough to give. As you've seen, many of those I put on Ignore are flipping out begging for me to take them off.)

Comment

Did you just really ignore the questions I asked you? Ill ask again,
                What does this guilty plea have to do with Russian collusion and the election?

As I understand it, the business deal was legal to do no? Yes/No???

The Trump Tower was never built, Yes/No? Trump killed the deal, Yes/ No??
                Mueller hasn't submitted his report as yet so we can't comment on that as yet but this shows that Trump has been lying so we can't take his word as truth when he says anything.

The deal was killed months after the date that Trump said it was killed so he was lying.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lords View Post
                  Said the tax cuts would pay for themselves but that turned out to be a huge f**cking lie!

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    Mueller hasn't submitted his report as yet so we can't comment on that as yet but this shows that Trump has been lying so we can't take his word as truth when he says anything.

The deal was killed months after the date that Trump said it was killed so he was lying.
                    Lol that's my point, maybe just maybe you should wait for the report because you can't answer that question now. But I did have other questions you could answer that you're avoiding.

Links for when he ended it?

Comment

Lol that's my point, maybe just maybe you should wait for the report because you can't answer that question now. But I did have other questions you could answer that you're avoiding.

Links for when he ended it?
                      Look at Cohen's testimony. I believe is was ended in July or August 2016.

Comment

Working...
                      X