OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Nah. That won't be coming soon.

Don't only put the blame on the Chinese. You Americans are very materialistic and love to shop for unnecessary cheap junk and the cheaper the better. So any cheap junk China makes will be gobbled up in America.

I already asked you why Americans started buying foreign-made/foreign brand automobiles when you guys had a thriving automobile industry at the time and saw how instrumental is was for your workforce?
    100% true we do buy tons of cheap junk.

We bought them because American car companies cant make a decent car. Look at our styling, cheap plastic, door handles that look out of place ect ect.
    I own two American made vehicles but I dont own any cars.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      Yup.

I just prefer talking politics most of the time I'm here.

Tbh, I'd do the points betting on some fights, but I'm not sure how it works.

I watch mma occasionally, and for awhile preferred it, but the last few years I mostly watch boxing. No ppv though.
      Oh ok good lol. I thought maybe you were here just for the politics.

Im a boxing fan FIRST but I love MMA also.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
        Oh ok good lol. I thought maybe you were here just for the politics.

Im a boxing fan FIRST but I love MMA also.
        I used to bet on boxing when Internet gambling was still legal.

I considered betting on mma, but was worried too much about corruption at that point.

Boxing is corrupt enough.

Comment

• I grew up before mma, and I loved boxing.

Mma hooked me quick, as the premise of the first few UFCs were to show what styles were the most effective had always intrigued me. As it morphed into mma, I stayed a fan.

But I now prefer boxing. Not sure why, but it's just that way.

Comment

I used to bet on boxing when Internet gambling was still legal.

I considered betting on mma, but was worried too much about corruption at that point.

Boxing is corrupt enough.
            I would never bet on MMA. Not because I think its rigged but because anything can happen. Theres a reason why 99% have a lose or two or three lol. Its too easy to get caught in MMA.

Comment

I would never bet on MMA. Not because I think its rigged but because anything can happen. Theres a reason why 99% have a lose or two or three lol. Its too easy to get caught in MMA.
              It is now.

Back as it was morphing into MMA in the infancy of the sport, I just was able to call the winners almost every time I chose to pick. Some fights I admitted I didnt know, but I wouldn't have bet on those. I wasnt Rain Man.

I only didn't bet because back then those guys got paid so little, gamblers could have bribed them to dive.

It's easier to bribe a guy making peanuts.

Comment

It is now.

Back as it was morphing into MMA in the infancy of the sport, I just was able to call the winners almost every time I chose to pick. Some fights I admitted I didnt know, but I wouldn't have bet on those. I wasnt Rain Man.

I only didn't bet because back then those guys got paid so little, gamblers could have bribed them to dive.

It's easier to bribe a guy making peanuts.
                Yeah thats true.

Comment

• Comment

And judges dont know how to judge

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post

Bernie what size are you?

Gonna get you a shirt for xmas.

Comment

Working...
                      X