No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    I don't support the President encouraging Americans to attack their fellow Americans.
    again.... antifa are ANTI AMERICAN in every way....

you are showing support for them really?

and you never answered my question:

yes or no?

if you do not need voter ID....

is it possible to go home... change your "appearance" and come and vote again under a different name?

you are making yourself look really foolish not answering a simple question and freakin supporiting the ANTI AMERICANS antifa

Comment

• OK I guess Ill take the time. They carry clubs, sticks and guns because they are nice people. Wear masks to hide who they are because what they're doing in lawful lol.

Comment

• More and more and more

Who did the running kick?

Cops do nothing

Comment

• Whey they want to get tough, yeah they get KOed

Comment

• Pushing on cops and chit. Knocking off MEGA hats, trying to push over motorcycle cops bikes while cops is on the bike. Yeah these are good people.

In the UK fighting cops

Comment

• Ok I need to get some stuff done. If you want more Ill provide it tonight. Let me know.
              Last edited by man down; 11-15-2018, 04:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                So show me the numbers under a different definition and we can discuss the merits of that point further
                If the numbers skewed towards Muslims there would be no doubting the numbers.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                  Pushing on cops and chit.
                  These guys are actually killing cops.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    These guys are actually killing cops.

LOL you're just going to link Rs in with killing of cops? So do you have a figure for Dems killing cops? Can you post a link with these far rights that are killing cops?

A person that kills a cop or someone else is a R or D. Lets take black lives matters and the cops they killed. They are dem. I think you're cherry picking your stats here.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                      LOL you're just going to link Rs in with killing of cops? So do you have a figure for Dems killing cops? Can you post a link with these far rights that are killing cops?

A person that kills a cop or someone else is a R or D. Lets take black lives matters and the cops they killed. They are dem. I think you're cherry picking your stats here.
                      Superfans will be superfans.

He's one the forum's worst rabid superfans.

And he's a racist piece of garbage, too.

Comment

Working...
                      X