No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by man down View Post
    BAHAHAHA I didnt hear anyone on here saying the Dow was down because of what the fed was going to do. You all just wanted to talk about how it was down. But now thats its positive its because of the Fed.
    Who put the pressure on the Fed?
    You're wasting your time with that superfan.

Hes incapable of understanding the issues, and looks at everything like superfans do; D=always good, R= always bad.

Believe me now, or spend your time on him and see for yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      My son stated:
      As the Senate debated the GOP tax bill one year ago, senators listened as an expert witness confirmed that the bill would encourage corporations to close up factories here and move overseas.

Can either of you two link me to info on this "expert", as well as his methodology used to arrive at his conclusion that cutting taxes in the US would encourage corporations to move operations overseas?

That's a new one, and goes against basic Economic theory, so I'm intrigued as to who this guy is and how he justifies his far-fetched claims.

I'm not expecting a straight answer from my son, but I want folks here on the fence to see I asked for the other side to back its claims and what response I get to that request (or dont get) .
      You can do your own research on the expert if you want to. My post was about GM caring not 1 iota about American jobs which is why I quoted a post mentioning GM.

I have quoted you which some were asking for

Carry on.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
        You can do your own research on the expert if you want to.
        Once he ducked me, I figured you would too.

You both did just as expected.

Do me a favor, please.

In the future, if you're not going to address my points or source claims, etc. when asked to, just dont bother replying and thus gumming up my Notifications with nonsense and ducking.

Its very annoying, and a pet peeve of mine.

Thx.

Comment

My son stated:
          As the Senate debated the GOP tax bill one year ago, senators listened as an expert witness confirmed that the bill would encourage corporations to close up factories here and move overseas.

Can either of you two link me to info on this "expert", as well as his methodology used to arrive at his conclusion that cutting taxes in the US would encourage corporations to move operations overseas?

That's a new one, and goes against basic Economic theory, so I'm intrigued as to who this guy is and how he justifies his far-fetched claims.

I'm not expecting a straight answer from my son, but I want folks here on the fence to see I asked for the other side to back its claims and what response I get to that request (or dont get) .
          They like to quote Sherrod Brown but leave out he helped Trump rewrite NAFTA.

Comment

Once he ducked me, I figured you would too.

You both did just as expected.

Do me a favor, please.

In the future, if you're not going to address my points or source claims, etc. when asked to, just dont bother replying and thus gumming up my Notifications with nonsense and ducking.

Its very annoying, and a pet peeve of mine.

Thx.
            Please explain how I am ducking you? What are you prime Pacquiao or GGG now ?

Why should I do research for you? If you want to learn something you can use Google. You obviously have more free time than me so you can look things up yourself.

You made no point relevant to me so I had nothing to address.

" just dont bother replying and thus gumming up my Notifications with nonsense"

This sounds just like what you did to me when you quoted me for no reason.....

Comment

BAHAHAHA I didnt hear anyone on here saying the Dow was down because of what the fed was going to do. You all just wanted to talk about how it was down. But now thats its positive its because of the Fed.
              Yes. That was one of the noted worries, the Fed hiking rates.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                Yes. That was one of the noted worries, the Fed hiking rates.
                Aw Im glad to see you took note, MOST didnt.

Comment

Red - Trump should not be doing that and the Fed is independent so it will be watching for signals from the economy not what Trump says.

Comment

Anyone want to comment on the DOW? I know when it drops you blamed Trump sooooooo?
                    Trump is like God to his followers.

When things go well he gets the credit

When things go bad others get the blame

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                      Red - Trump should not be doing that and the Fed is independent so it will be watching for signals from the economy not what Trump says.
                      Turns out he was right tho. I agree we need to raise rates but in time, over time. I dont think they should slam the increases. New home sales took a dump this month. You just cant drop a bomb over and over and think things will be ok.

Its not what you want to hear but my thoughts are we need to get trade in order first. Believe me or not but that thought has nothing to do with Trump, Im thinking of the country FIRST.

Im not playing the politics R or D game here. Ive been watching a lot of news on China and it isnt good. I think its time we address trade.
                      The main issue here is human right or lack there of when it comes to China. Look at the wages and the censorship of its people.

I could go on but I hope you got my point.

Comment

Working...
                      X