• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
    Drop a link or it didn't happen.
    Why bother with that fool.

He says he's not even in the US.

As to the tax cuts, I'm not rich and I got a nice one. So too did all taxpayers who pay Income Tax.

This "but only the rich got tax cuts" line is just grubers being grubers, and mindlessly parroting Team D talking points not rooted in fact.

Comment

• Comment

• Trump is in full panic mode today. Retweeting some crazy stuff to take the attention off of Manafort.

Comment

• Things are heating up.

Game on between Wikileaks and the Guardian!

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

I am certainly not surprised. I saw this coming a mile away.

GM don't give a damn about their American workers and anyone who seriously believed Trump would save these jobs is a fool.

GM took their tax cut and ran with it to Mexico!

Comment

Trump is in full panic mode today. Retweeting some crazy stuff to take the attention off of Manafort.
              You've said that like 1,517 times now.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
                I am certainly not surprised. I saw this coming a mile away.

GM don't give a damn about their American workers and anyone who seriously believed Trump would save these jobs is a fool.

GM took their tax cut and ran with it to Mexico!
                My son stated:
                As the Senate debated the GOP tax bill one year ago, senators listened as an expert witness confirmed that the bill would encourage corporations to close up factories here and move overseas.

Can either of you two link me to info on this "expert", as well as his methodology used to arrive at his conclusion that cutting taxes in the US would encourage corporations to move operations overseas?

That's a new one, and goes against basic Economic theory, so I'm intrigued as to who this guy is and how he justifies his far-fetched claims.

I'm not expecting a straight answer from my son, but I want folks here on the fence to see I asked for the other side to back its claims and what response I get to that request (or dont get) .

Comment

• Someone please quote 1bad65 the poor guy needs this

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                    Someone please quote 1bad65 the poor guy needs this

Comment

As I predicted, you couldn't back your claims up. You didnt even try.

Some things never change. It's like the sun coming up every morning.

It's really sad to see someone who cant think for themselves try and engage in debate.

But hey, at least you know how to best hide yourself away from anyone whose successfully refuted your nonsense, lies, and racism over and over.

Comment

Working...
                      X