No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    If the 1st Amendment applies to the daily WH briefing, then EVERYONE can get access to them by claiming it's within their 1st Amendment rights to show up there.

After all, the 1st Amendment covers us all, not just the press.
    They would have to apply for the crediential and meet the requirement. Dummy. Even you can apply for a white hiuse credential. Good luck getting it though. Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Here's a Fox News link with Judge Nap saying the same thing you and i are saying. He said it days ago. He said CNN would win based on. These people want Trump to be a dictator so bad.

https://youtu.be/6tJnWAgnBaE

And the lawyer that brought this forth was a lawyer known for working with Republicans.

A Republican lawyer. A Trump appointed judge. Fox News even joined and said Trump was wrong. But these Trumpanzees think Trump should be above the law. They cheer as he tries to rip apart the constitution.
      Constitutional law is very well settled, except for the second amendment. It would be dumb for any competent lawyer to go on tv and say trump is in the right on this issue(procedurally). I don’t expect laymen to understand constitutional law but trump has an army of top rate lawyers telling him what the hell, yet trump does what he does. His lemmings will follow.

Trump is just used to running sh it since he was boss in the private world. Being boss in the public world is totally different. You have to deal with the pesky constitution

Comment

Lmfao!!!

The 'lawyer' is now making strawmen out of the US Constitution!!!

He's just adding in words that dont appear to suit his needs.

SafeSpace always seems to do that, which is one more attribute that makes his alts so easy to spot.

Face it, the 1st Amendment doesnt use the term "press passes" anywhere in it.
        Yiur analytical skill are not even elemtary level. Millions of things are. It specifically mentioned in the constitution. That’s doesnt mean it is not applicable.

The second amendment doesn’t say gun license/permit. But gun license/permits are are required to carry in public generally. That is one of millions of examples. Keep pretending that you know something. It’s painfully obvious you don’t.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post

Give the man his due? Motorcity Cobra siablo14
          Okay. He gave his support. Good for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            Haven't. Where is it available?

Have you?

I've only read the articles talking about a temporary restraining order to the suspension.
            No answer so far.

What a surprise.

Though he did log on as his 'lawyer' account and mass post, likely doing what he does in that he's using the appeal to authority fallacy, with he himself being the authority being appealed to.

A master e-competer at work.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

No answer so far.

What a surprise.

Though he did log on as his 'lawyer' account and mass post, likely doing what he does in that he's using the appeal to authority fallacy, with he himself being the authority being appealed to.

A master e-competer at work.
                  Lame azz. I thought I was sunspaces alt. Now on tomjas’. Your ******ation seems to be worsening. Maybe your suffering from dementia.

Comment

• https://thehill.com/homenews/media/4...p-said-not-you

Nice little article on all of this press drama.

"I do my level best to not make myself part of the story, and I think the best journalists operate that way," he said.

Props

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X