Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People are dying in California. Firefighters and prisoners are riskign their lives to put out the fire and save people. But since California is a blue state Trump's instinct is to threaten to withhold federal funding. Who thinks like that? Yet his cult says nary a word but suddenly wants to talk about others decency

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
      What is this stupid nonsense? I read further into this vague "link" turns out the Democrats could've easily gotten what they called Sunday voting when they were in power, but they were too lazy or uninterested to pursue it, mainly because it would not have benefited them at that time.. Now that they got their asses spanked in 2016 it's all of a sudden a big priority and scandal? Sore losers and cry babies, you should be more worried about the fraud going on in Florida.

https://www.starnewsonline.com/news/...-just-politics
      What? How you find time to deflect about what Dems did?

You have a clear example of voter suppression there. Do see it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        People are dying in California. Firefighters and prisoners are riskign their lives to put out the fire and save people. But since California is a blue state Trump's instinct is to threaten to withhold federal funding. Who thinks like that? Yet his cult says nary a word but suddenly wants to talk about others decency

Who gives a **** if people are dying. The important thing is owning the libs by withholding federal funding to a blue state. A blue state that is a donor state btw. Not like those red states that take in more money from the federal govt than they put in

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          What? How you find time to deflect about what Dems did?

You have a clear example of voter suppression there. Do see it?
          No it's not a clear example, because the Democrats could've enacted this if they really wanted to when they had the majority which wasn't that long ago! Obviously if it was such a priority they would've done it.

Read my link, you don't get to call the shots and whine when you lost power especially when you could've done everything that you wanted to when you had power. It's just a bullsh|t way to get the less informed riled up about a non issue. Not to mention, not voting on adding an extra day that was never there in the first place is not voter suppression, you can still go and vote on the day that voting does take place. That's like me living in my state and then one day deciding I wan't voting not only on Tuesday, but Monday as well, and if you don't grant me my wish then you are voter suppressing!
          You people are next level stupid.

Comment

No it's not a clear example, because the Democrats could've enacted this if they really wanted to when they had the majority which wasn't that long ago! Obviously if it was such a priority they would've done it.

Read my link, you don't get to call the shots and whine when you lost power especially when you could've done everything that you wanted to when you had power. It's just a bullsh|t way to get the less informed riled up about a non issue. Not to mention, not voting on adding an extra day that was never there in the first place is not voter suppression, you can still go and vote on the day that voting does take place. That's like me living in my state and then one day deciding I wan't voting not only on Tuesday, but Monday as well, and if you don't grant me my wish then you are voter suppressing!
            It is voter suppression. They made it harder for folks to vote without a good reason. Do you see that?

Just answer this before we proceed, was it voter suppression?

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              It is voter suppression. They made it harder for folks to vote without a good reason. Do you see that?

Just answer this before we proceed, was it voter suppression?
              No I don't see that, you can still go on the day of voting and vote. No one is putting a gun to these people's head and saying you can't vote.

All your accusation of voter suppression is just laziness on the part of the people.

Comment

Your link is focusing on a county. Ours is focusing on the whole state. The state had allowed Sunday voting before without any problems but then Republicans decided to do away with it. Folks weren't asking for Sunday voting to be put in place it was there already.

One GOP member says he wanted to do away with it because Sunday voting was an affront to God.

Comment

No I don't see that, you can still go on the day of voting and vote. No one is putting a gun to these people's head and saying you can't vote.

All your accusation of voter suppression is just laziness on the part of the people.
                  The day of voting is not suitable for everyone and because everyone has the right to choose their leaders suitable times are provided so that everyone who wants to can freely and comfortably select the leaders of their choice.

Only scummy folks would try to make it harder for them as we see.

Look at you, in court they admitted it but here you are trying to spin it. Disgusting!

Comment

Experts say that working-class voters are more likely to use early voting (especially on weekends) because it’s harder for them to get off work on Tuesdays

Some voting experts also say early voting is important for guaranteeing that polling places aren’t overwhelmed with long lines on Election Day

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X