No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    A stance like Merkel and Macron is what was expected.
    So, he's wrong for smiling? I don't know about social courtesy in Jamaica, but here in America, we smile when we greet people. Or at least, we're supposed to.

You people are pathetic, trying to criticize the man for smiling too big...

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      Do we have any evidence, after 2 full years, of any of that? If we can't prove these allegations, it would be very remiss of us to treat him like he's guilty.

I guess Ds don't care about due process or being innocent until proven guilty. (That should be obvious after the Kavanaugh hearings...)
      The evidence for Trump colluding with them hasn't been concluded yet BUT YES! THERE IS EVIDENCE OF RUSSIA INTERFERING IN US ELECTIONS.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...-agencies.html

This list has a bunch of folks admitting it even Sarah Huckabee Saunders.
      http://time.com/5340060/donald-trump...ssia-meddling/

Damn it, man. Keep up, Gloveking.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        You aren't serious are you? You're a Trump supporter and NOW you wanna talk about decency? If you actually cared about decency you wouldn't be a Trump supporter. If you really cared about decency you'd be criticizing Trump everyday.
        show us the decency your side has displayed in the last few years. You have no right to demand decency or respect from anyone after the way you and the left has behaved.

Comment

So, he's wrong for smiling? I don't know about social courtesy in Jamaica, but here in America, we smile when we greet people. Or at least, we're supposed to.

You people are pathetic, trying to criticize the man for smiling too big...
          Smiles shouldn't be given to the enemies of America.

Comment

A stance like Merkel and Macron is what was expected.
            Here is Trump himself saying Russia meddled in the election.

Reading from prepared remarks, Trump said that he accepted the broad consensus of the U.S. intelligence community that Russia meddled in the election, then ad-libbed that there “could be other people also
            http://time.com/5341137/donald-trump...ng-correction/

Keep up, GGG.

Comment

Do we have any evidence, after 2 full years, of any of that? If we can't prove these allegations, it would be very remiss of us to treat him like he's guilty.

I guess Ds don't care about due process or being innocent until proven guilty. (That should be obvious after the Kavanaugh hearings...)
              Here is Trump himself saying Russia meddled in the election.

Reading from prepared remarks, Trump said that he accepted the broad consensus of the U.S. intelligence community that Russia meddled in the election, then ad-libbed that there “could be other people also
              http://time.com/5341137/donald-trump...ng-correction/

Keep up, GGG.

Comment

That's about an overgeneralizing remark of I've ever fůcking seen one. **** you punk. That's like me saying it's impossible to be a Democrat and not be a beta tranny loving ******. I guess That's what the fůck you are then, punk
                Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                Your fůcking problem, you stupid ******, is that you had no real answer for the simple fact that it's social courtesy to smile upon greeting people, so you throw out inflammatory remarks to piss me off. Well, it worked, you fůcking coward.

Way to go with Team D strategy. No facts, just insults. **** you
                Look at how you're acting now. You're proving my point. I have never had a problem with you and I point out how you're always quiet when Trump does something indecent (which is the truth) and you explode.

Originally posted by Stebs View Post
                Would we all be decent people if we had voted democrat..

Remember MCC, we have seen how decent the democrats behave for 3 years, if you have any decency you would never condone that type of behavior let alone defend it.

I think you know how fu*ked up things would be with the democrats in charge, especially if it would have been Hillary and Billy. Two of nastiest people to ever serve in government but you would support that.

You guys got your second place trophy and you have the house now, yet your still protesting. Why are you still acting like children, real adults do not act like spoiled kids who didn't get their way.
                Originally posted by Stebs View Post
                show us the decency your side has displayed in the last few years. You have no right to demand decency or respect from anyone after the way you and the left has behaved.
                You'd have to ask a Democrat. I don't belong to any side except the side of Truth. Truth puts me on the opposite side of Trump and his cult of followers

Comment

• Comment

Yo Motor. This reveal got those boys silent.
                    They can't even comment even though they were flopping their gums about whether it was true or not. Now that they see that it is true, they are stunned. So stunned they can't even condemn it.

What is this stupid nonsense? I read further into this vague "link" turns out the Democrats could've easily gotten what they called Sunday voting when they were in power, but they were too lazy or uninterested to pursue it, mainly because it would not have benefited them at that time.. Now that they got their asses spanked in 2016 it's all of a sudden a big priority and scandal? Sore losers and cry babies, you should be more worried about the fraud going on in Florida.

https://www.starnewsonline.com/news/...-just-politics
                    Last edited by JimRaynor; 11-11-2018, 10:27 AM.

Comment

Looks like one of them has better social skills than the other. Shouldn't we greet people with a smile?
                      Maybe. But you know a smile is not a sign of respect but a sign glee within.

One should greet people with respect. A look in the eye and a hand sake or a bow(unless your obama right?).

Comment

Working...
                      X