No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
    TL;DR but i'm guessing it's yet another clickbait "opinion" piece predicting the end of the world because Drumpf!!

Who remembers the media claiming that a Trump win would crash the economy and turn America into a third world country? I do.

It's all fear-mongering, money generating bull$h1t written for gullible idiots who click on any article bashing Trumo.
    It's more about how politicians take advantage of economic trouble to spread blame onto an "other," which is extremely dangerous.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      Like I said

You either have issues with reading, math or writing

Or a combo of both

Didn't grow = no growth

Dropped from previous quarter doesn't mean no growth, it means the growth was lower than the previous growth
      Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      GDP didn't grow in the 3rd quarter, it dropped from the previous quarter and is trending downward according to members of Trump's economic team.

Yeah you have to be pretty ******ed to defend this statement. Even worse, attack people for not "understanding" what you wrote.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
        Nothing beats this;

Alpha male.

Comment

Not a trump voter

Dont like trump

You dont need to explain

I, unlike you, understood from the beginning

4.2% growth 1 quarter, 3.5% growth the next

You didn't understand that

You thought that meant GDP dropped. That's why you wrote what you wrote.

Work on your readings, work on your math and work on your writing

Until then stfu.

You're embarrassing, your own side.
          You're correct, I should've just posted less growth, which I did in the subsequent post and clarified after the piece you parsed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
            Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            GDP didn't grow in the 3rd quarter, it dropped from the previous quarter and is trending downward according to members of Trump's economic team.

Yeah you have to be pretty ******ed to defend this statement. Even worse, attack people for not "understanding" what you wrote.
            I should've worded it differently, yes. I corrected that in the subsequent post.
            Last edited by The Big Dunn; 11-02-2018, 11:02 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              3.5% growth = didn't grow?

Dumbass

Then wastes space with a dozen posts trying to play it off

Yeah we dont understand

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                I should've worded it differently, yes. I corrected that in the subsequent post.
                I understood what you meant to say, but you know how this game works...

You said something wrong, therefore, everything you've ever said is wrong. You lose, we win.

Team R bytchez!!

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                  I understood what you meant to say, but you know how this game works...

You said something wrong, therefore, everything you've ever said is wrong. You lose, we win.

Team R bytchez!!
                  I am often a prick when I respond so I can't whine when I'm on the receiving end.

Comment

Not a trump voter

Dont like trump

You dont need to explain

I, unlike you, understood from the beginning

4.2% growth 1 quarter, 3.5% growth the next

You didn't understand that

You thought that meant GDP dropped. That's why you wrote what you wrote.

Work on your readings, work on your math and work on your writing

Until then stfu.

You're embarrassing, your own side.
                    Dunn is doing exactly what msm does and there are still people out there that lap it up. It’s embarrassing.

Comment

• Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                      Dunn is doing exactly what msm does and there are still people out there that lap it up. It’s embarrassing.
                      No, Dunn worded a post poorly. Growth dipped from the previous quarter. I think I cleared up any confusion.

Comment

Working...
                      X