No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HOUDINI563 View Post
    Exactly! Obama was handed an economy in free fall and very near a depression. Trump was handed an economy that had produced 75 consecutive months of positive GDP growth.

You do know that it’s economics 101 to spend money during a recession especially when fighting multiple wars right? You probably don’t have a clue. Another reason TO EDUCATE YOURSELF!
    Dude just stop. No one is disagreeing that the economy was fugged when he took office.
    My daughter could of propped it up with 10 trillion. She could of created jobs with it also after everyone lost their job.
    Before you get all high and mighty, who signed the bailout? Yeah that's what I thought.

I'm sick of your BS you spew like Obama made magic. It's not hard to prop a fallen economy with 10 trillion dollars. Jobs will also follow.

Everyone seems to forget Bush signed that **** into law.

To continue building the economy when the eight years after you spent 10 trillion is a task as most cycles last about 10 years.
    Enough already with your same old talking points.

Comment

• Sorry. You’re an idiot.

Let’s give you a bit of education. During economic downturns the following typically occurs:

The Fed:
      Lowers short term rates.
      Expands the money supply.

The Federal Government
      Spends more money. The bigger the downturn the more $ that are spent (understand Obama was also fighting multiple wars which is very costly)
      Cuts taxes.

These are all efforts to “prime the economic pump” in order to pull an ailing economy as quickly as possible out of a recession. It’s not a Bush or Obama idea. It’s economics 101. It’s how the world “works”. It’s stuff YOU SHOULD KNOW. If you don’t or have a distorted idea of these basic economic points then you REALLY NEED to ask yourself why.

Comment

Sorry. You’re an idiot.

Let’s give you a bit of education. During economic downturns the following typically occurs:

The Fed:
        Lowers short term rates.
        Expands the money supply.

The Federal Government
        Spends more money. The bigger the downturn the more $ that are spent (understand Obama was also fighting multiple wars which is very costly)
        Cuts taxes.

These are all efforts to “prime the economic pump” in order to pull an ailing economy as quickly as possible out of a recession. It’s not a Bush or Obama idea. It’s economics 101. It’s how the world “works”. It’s stuff YOU SHOULD KNOW. If you don’t or have a distorted idea of these basic economic points then you REALLY NEED to ask yourself why.
        You're like talking to a wall. I'm pretty sure I said what you typed in this thread before. It's pointless.
        Last edited by man down; 10-27-2018, 11:47 PM.

Comment

• Look at the stable genius auditioning for a Southwest Airlines “You wanna get away?” commercial.....

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• So, who's going to win the house?

Dems paying $1.53
            Repubs paying $2.5

For majority

Comment

• It’s pointless because you don’t know what you are talking about. The right wing entertainers have done their job by forever polluting your mind with gibberish.

Comment

It’s pointless because you don’t know what you are talking about. The right wing entertainers have done their job by forever polluting your mind with gibberish.
                Right wing entertainers...

Stupidity knows no bounds

Comment

• Still think voter fraud doesn't exist????? Wake up America!

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
                    Look at the stable genius auditioning for a Southwest Airlines “You wanna get away?” commercial.....

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• Yes you have proved your stupidity many multiple times over. It’s really is sad. Being uneducated and then getting fleeced intellectually by the far right is a horrible fate. Forever locked into a false reality and unable to determine real from fake. I honestly feel bad for all of you. The perpetrators of the scam you fell for should be in prison.

Comment

Working...
                      X