Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

3.5% growth means it didn't grow

Dumbass

The Big Dunning-Kruger never ceases to amaze.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by HOUDINI563 View Post
        A sampling of the crowd from a Trump rally. Do any of them have teeth? I think I see I65 bad and Vlad screaming obscenities towards the left rear.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Acosta/st...w.yahoo.com%2F
        You know I find this video kind of amusing. It's like a pro-wrestling crowd and Jim is the heel....or the face who just can't get over.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          The Big Dunning-Kruger never ceases to amaze.
          guys stop. he is obviously dumbing himself down so us dumb trump voters can understand him. dunn is here only for college level discussions and we are dumbing down the thread by understanding and interacting with him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
            This thread would be so much better if posters would at least make a token effort at honesty

1bad: GM is bad because it doesn’t suit my argument

Reality: General Motors' shares soar as strong truck sales, higher prices boost third-quarter profit - CNBC

Pathetic really
            He literally did not understand what you said. He’s that slow. Sad really. Gm is not going anywhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
              Honestly...It does.

Trump’s tactics are despicable.

Who knew there was so many right wing trailer park trash types ???

On here is one thing.

In all those opioid trailer parks is totally another.

Fuking ouch man. But but she’s not from a *****hole country doe. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                These caravans make the news

Democrats trip all over themselves in interviews

I still dont get what Democrats are trying to do with this illegal alien support

Illegal aliens cant vote

Do they think Hispanic vote is same as illegal alien vote?

Its not.

See Hispanic voters in Arizona and Texas
                You sure “illegals” can’t vote.

http://www.latimes.com/local/califor...026-story.html

Comment

• "All I Do Is Win" Donald Trump Hype Video

Comedy. Much better than Obama's piss poor "Never Gonna Give You Up" Degeneres video.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                    You sure “illegals” can’t vote.

http://www.latimes.com/local/califor...026-story.html
                    Yeah but that's local. Plus I doubt San Francisco is needing Democrat votes. Lol

Comment

• “Nobody needs to know” Beto Campaign Appears to Illegally Spend Funds on Supplies for Caravan Aliens, Campaign Manager Says “Don’t Worry”

https://www.projectveritasaction.com/2018/11/01/beto/?fbclid=IwAR0DFC61gyHAvKJ8g269sOj4xbdO8hjV3usD_1ss 4RD5t1_4NQZQQNGR6Rg

• “I just hope nobody that’s the wrong person finds out about this.”

• “It’s f***ing happening.” O’Rourke Campaign Staff Uses Pre-Paid Cards for Honduran Alien Supplies

• “Don’t ever repeat this…” Campaign Staffers Explain How to Hide Campaign Expenditures for Aliens

• “If you get caught in some sort of violation that’s like a $50,000 fine,” “For me I can just ignore the rules and I’m like f**k it.”

• Transporting Aliens to “airports… bus stations,” “None of this is like ***** there is a rulebook for”

(Austin) Project Veritas Action Fund has released undercover video from current Congressman and US Senate candidate Beto O’Rourke’s campaign. The video exposes how his campaign staff appear to be illegally using campaign resources to buy supplies and help transport Honduran aliens. This is the eighth undercover video report Project Veritas has released in a series revealing secrets and lies from political campaigns in 2018.

Said James O’Keefe, founder and president of Project Veritas Action:

“Charity and helping your fellow man are things we applaud at Project Veritas Action. The problem is, you can’t break the law when you do it.”

“Don’t ever repeat this”

Featured in this report are campaign staffers who work on Congressman O’Rourke’s US Senate campaign discussing how they use campaign resources to help Honduran aliens and transport them to airports and bus stations. Said Dominic Chacon and AnaPaula Themann, who work on O’Rourke’s campaign:

Chacon: “The Hondurans, yeah… I’m going to go get some food right now, like just some stuff to drop off…”

Themann: “How did they get through?”

Chacon: “Well I think they accepted them as like asylum-seekers… So, I’m going to get some groceries and some blankets…”

Themann: “Don’t ever repeat this and stuff but like if we just say that we’re buying food for a campaign event, like the Halloween events…”

Chacon: “That’s not a horrible idea, but I didn’t hear anything. Umm, we can wait until tomorrow for that.”

Themann: “Well that’s exactly the food we need. And I will just mark it as, I do have dozens of block walkers.”

Using “pre-paid credit cards” … “some sort of violation”

A Project Veritas Action attorney reviewed the footage and assessed:

“The material Project Veritas Action Fund captured shows campaign workers covering up the true nature of spending of campaign funds and intentionally misreporting them. This violates the FEC’s rules against personal use and misreporting. It also violates Section 1001, making a false statement to the federal government. The FEC violations impose civil penalties, including fines of up to $10,000 or 200 percent of the funds involved. Violations of Section 1001 are criminal and include imprisonment of up to five years.”

“Nobody needs to know”

Chacon explains that Jody Casey, the campaign manager for the O’Rourke campaign, was happy to hear about their efforts supporting aliens with campaign funds:

Chacon: “She texted us afterward and was like, I’m so happy that we have a staff that gets it and was there, I was so happy to see y’all there, still working, still contributing, we have the best team ever… she was good about it.”

Journalist: “So, Jody knows?”

Chacon: “Well, she doesn’t know we used the pre-paid card, but she doesn’t need to know.”

Added Chacon, when discussing the possibility for using campaign vans to help the Honduran aliens, “we could probably get away with using the vans… Nobody needs to know.” Chacon also says, “For me, I can just ignore the rules and I’m like f**k it.”

Comment

Working...
                      X