OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant slow it down
    https://finance.yahoo.com/news/ford-...134500396.html
    Ford SUV Sales on Record Pace – Expedition Up 74.7 Percent, Explorer Up 12.5 Percent; F-Series Passes 70,000-Truck Mark for Eighth Straight Month; Lincoln Navigator Up 70.0 Percent

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
      And GM is having layoffs.

Proves its GM with the problem, not the industry as a whole.

Thank God that I'm all but certain Trump wont bail them out if they come begging a THIRD time for more taxpayer dollars.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        He fails at Economics, and the law as well.

Lawyer doe.
        Oh Really? What do you possibly know about economics? lol Dis gon be good....

Comment

• A sampling of the crowd from a Trump rally. Do any of them have teeth? I think I see I65 bad and Vlad screaming obscenities towards the left rear.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Acosta/st...w.yahoo.com%2F

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            How is "Trump's economy is growing at a faster clip than Obama's did" when he has never had a quarter that has exceeded Obama's highest 3 quarters?
            He's a ranking member of Tards'RUs.

Comment

• Originally posted by HOUDINI563 View Post
              A sampling of the crowd from a Trump rally. Do any of them have teeth? I think I see I65 bad and Vlad screaming obscenities towards the left rear.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Acosta/st...w.yahoo.com%2F
              WTF? That was disheartening.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                And GM is having layoffs.

Proves its GM with the problem, not the industry as a whole.

Thank God that I'm all but certain Trump wont bail them out if they come begging a THIRD time for more taxpayer dollars.
                This thread would be so much better if posters would at least make a token effort at honesty

1bad: GM is bad because it doesn’t suit my argument

Reality: General Motors' shares soar as strong truck sales, higher prices boost third-quarter profit - CNBC

Pathetic really

Comment

WTF? That was disheartening.
                  As opposed to the tolerant peaceful Left:

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    Made from his own lies and lies about him by the media and crybabies like bernie.

Comment

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...=.4ae48037d005

The U.S. economy grew at a strong 3.5 percent annual growth rate in the third quarter, buttressing Republican claims that President Trump is presiding over a boom, with just 11 days remaining before congressional elections.

Growth dipped from the second quarter’s 4.2 percent rate, but the economy still posted its best back-to-back quarters in four years — thanks to free spending by consumers and the federal government — and is within reach of the Trump administration’s 3 percent annual growth target.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/10/29/trum...3-percent.html

Kevin Hassett, economic advisor to President Donald Trump, told CNBC on Monday he expects economic growth to slow again in the fourth quarter but still finish the entire year around 3 percent.

"There was a big inventory build in the third quarter, so it makes me think it's closer to 3 [percent] than to 4 [percent] in the fourth quarter," Hassett said on "Squawk Box." "I think you lose about a half a percent."

To be clear, I am not questioning or disputing the 3.5% figure.
                      You have comprehension issues.

And mathematics issues.

Or you have issues writing.

Something.

Just because 1 quarter was 4.2% and 1 quarter is 3.5%, it doesn't mean there was no growth.

The numbers is right there in front of you. They GREW 4.2% and 3.5%.

Wtf?????

It's like that stupid quarter/annual thing.

You didn't understand that's the quarters were included in the a annual.

Quarters = 1/4 of the annual

4.2% growth then 3.5% growth are both growth

Not that there was no growth

Comment

Working...
                      X