No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    Which is better, $12.84 or $0? Those $12.84 jobs aren't supposed to exist, so please, be thankful they do rather than complain it a not good enough
    The guy is complaining it's not good enough because even though they have those jobs they still go to the food pantries for food. Working poor they are.

How much you make an hour?

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      The guy is complaining it's not good enough because even though they have those jobs they still go to the food pantries for food. Working poor they are.

He can always quit his job and make that $0. He can act like that job never came back

Comment

He can always quit his job and make that $0. He can act like that job never came back
        The job with that 34 an hour never came back.

Comment

Say thank you, 1bad.
          He is either a troll or an alt

Either way, an apology won’t happen as everything he claims can be refuted with a simple google search

Comment

I saw a guy who was making about $35 an hour back then who is making 12.84 currently as an assistant manager. So those job might have come back but the wages didn't.
            Assistant manager to what? He was making the 35$ back then for the same job?

Management decides salaries. He can also quit and it would be like that job never came back.

Comment

The job with that 34 an hour never came back.

You win. Jobs came back but the pay isn't the same, so the job didn't really come back. I'm sorry Trump screwed the country up so bad that a job that wasn't supposed to exist doesn't pay as much as it used to.

Why are you worried about my income? I thought it had been established that I'm not one of the 6 figure posters. When they were handing out white privilege, I was in line with the bruvvas getting blessed

Comment

You win. Jobs came back but the pay isn't the same, so the job didn't really come back. I'm sorry Trump screwed the country up so bad that a job that wasn't supposed to exist doesn't pay as much as it used to.

Why are you worried about my income? I thought it had been established that I'm not one of the 6 figure posters. When they were handing out white privilege, I was in line with the bruvvas getting blessed
                Trump hasn't messed anything as yet when it comes to the economy. When the next downturn happens you will see how he messed it up.

I just wanted to know if you go to the food pantry too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                  Assistant manager to what? He was making the 35$ back then for the same job?

Management decides salaries. He can also quit and it would be like that job never came back.
                  He used to work with GM but they close and moved. He was making 35 with GM and he now works for a glass manufacturing company as an assistant manager making 12.84.

That GM job never came back.

Comment

He’s not even talking about the same job...

Comment

He used to work with GM but they close and moved. He was making 35 with GM and he now works for a glass manufacturing company as an assistant manager making 12.84.

That GM job never came back.
                      Maybe not that one. Plenty of other jobs came back. The job market is very good right now.

What’s your point?

Comment

Working...
                      X