No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    So manufacturing jobs are paying more than they were paying back then?
    They're paying what they should be paying. Trump did what it took to bring those jobs back, while Obama claimed they were gone for good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
      Obama's yearly average GDP growth over the course of his 8 years was 1,65%. He went above 4% on several quarters, but his average sucked balls.
      I believe he broke 4% in 4 fiscal quarters.

He never broke 5% in any quarter.

Comment

• Except for the third quarter of 2014 when it hit 5.2%

Comment

• Another one bites the dust

https://amp.mprnews.org/story/2018/09/21/minnesota-state-rep-jim-knoblach-drops-reelection-bid-citing-forthcoming-mpr-news-investi?__twitter_impression=true

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
            Another one bites the dust

https://amp.mprnews.org/story/2018/09/21/minnesota-state-rep-jim-knoblach-drops-reelection-bid-citing-forthcoming-mpr-news-investi?__twitter_impression=true
            Good! Scum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post

Fug’n weird mutha fuggers the lot of them.

Comment

Obama's yearly average GDP growth over the course of his 8 years was 1,65%. He went above 4% on several quarters, but his average sucked balls.
                When 1bad post that 4%, he is referring to a quarter. Trump has only touched 4% once quarterly. So tell 1bad to refer to the average so far, if you don't want me to point out the quarterly stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  I believe he broke 4% in 4 fiscal quarters.

He never broke 5% in any quarter.
                  Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                  Except for the third quarter of 2014 when it hit 5.2%
                  Say thank you, 1bad.

Comment

They're paying what they should be paying. Trump did what it took to bring those jobs back, while Obama claimed they were gone for good.
                    I saw a guy who was making about $35 an hour back then who is making 12.84 currently as an assistant manager. So those job might have come back but the wages didn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                      I saw a guy who was making about $35 an hour back then who is making 12.84 currently as an assistant manager. So those job might have come back but the wages didn't.
                      Which is better, $12.84 or $0? Those $12.84 jobs aren't supposed to exist, so please, be thankful they do rather than complain it a not good enough

Comment

Working...
                      X