Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post

Is this a joke from you mods? The article clearly says "Hurricane Hugo"

Not Maria

And yet this clown is trying to claim he knew about this article, that he saw it back then

Back when he was helping so many Puerto Ricans in the fictional town of "Valhalla" during Maria

GTFOH with that shiz. You guys have no empathy

Clowns

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
      White supremacist nazi Trump don't care about them Ricans, doe...
      Disgraceful clowns!

Comment

• So everyone one of Trump's closest associates and family members all broke the law and committed treason in order to help him get elected...all this without Trump's knowledge or involvement? Ok.

Comment

• Originally posted by THREAD-KILLER View Post
          So everyone one of Trump's closest associates and family members all broke the law and committed treason in order to help him get elected...all this without Trump's knowledge or involvement? Ok.
          Please explain

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
            YES this has been going on for 2 years and not ONE person has been arrested or CHARGED for collusion. Thats the facts as we know them right now. The people that are working with the FBI were charged for other things that have nothing to do with collusion.
            My guess is that if there are collusion charges they will come right at the end after Mueller has collected all the relevant evidence that he can.

If Podesta gets charged with something out of this it would be hilarious. Dirty Pod.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
              My guess is that if there are collusion charges they will come right at the end after Mueller has collected all the relevant evidence that he can.

If Podesta gets charged with something out of this it would be hilarious. Dirty Pod.
              Podesta's case was referred to the SDNY about 2 months ago. They're building a case against him now. People don't keep up with this stuff yet they want to comment on it like they know what's going on (not talking about you)

Comment

• Assets seized from Manafort is estimated at $22 mil on the low end. Meaning the investigation has damn near paid for itself. So no more complaining about the cost of the investigation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  Assets seized from Manafort is estimated at $22 mil on the low end. Meaning the investigation has damn near paid for itself. So no more complaining about the cost of the investigation.
                  People will still complain about the cost.

I for one appreciate the updates that you give constantly in this thread. If there is a development I can be confident that this thread will be bumped.

I'm not sure about collusion (no doubt Putin/Russia wanted Trump to win and aided him but that doesn't necessarily mean collusion) but think it's likely that Trump laundered money in the past for Russians and that's why Trump seems so scared of the investigation as he's worried past financial crimes will be exposed.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
                    People will still complain about the cost.

I for one appreciate the updates that you give constantly in this thread. If there is a development I can be confident that this thread will be bumped.

I'm not sure about collusion (no doubt Putin/Russia wanted Trump to win and aided him but that doesn't necessarily mean collusion) but think it's likely that Trump laundered money in the past for Russians and that's why Trump seems so scared of the investigation as he's worried past financial crimes will be exposed.
                    Technically collusion is not a crime. The crime is conspiracy. Don Jr admitted to conspiring to receive stolen materials from a hostile foreign state. So we know he'll be getting indicted. Manafort was also at that meeting. If he says Trump knew ahead of time and approved it and has the text/emails to prove it then Trump will be an unindicted co-conspirator just like he is in the Cohen case. I don't think people realize that if Trump wasn't President he would've been indicted along with Cohen.

But it was much more complicated than that. A lot of money was flowing between members of the Trump campaign and Russian banks. Russia isn't stupid. No way in hell would they be caught giving Trump Jr Hillary's emails. All they needed to know was if he was willing to accept them, which he was.

Comment

• The rusians!

Where?

Comment

Working...
                      X