No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    Someone tell me what's happening in the most simple terms.

Every time I see an article about this I can't bring myself to read it.
    Essentially, Trump is being investigated for possible collusion with Russia.

The main investigator, Mueller, has steadily "flipped" Trump associates, reaching closer and closer to Trump.

All signs seem to point to Trump and/or others in his orbit ending up accused of crimes once the process concludes, through the Special Counsel's (Mueller's) report.

Trump, as always, will deny, and the matter will end up in the hands of Congress, most likely.

Comment

• Originally posted by Khanthe1 View Post
      Essentially, Trump is being investigated for possible collusion with Russia.

The main investigator, Mueller, has steadily "flipped" Trump associates, reaching closer and closer to Trump.

All signs seem to point to Trump and/or others in his orbit ending up accused of crimes once the process concludes, through the Special Counsel's (Mueller's) report.

Trump, as always, will deny, and the matter will end up in the hands of Congress, most likely.
      YES this has been going on for 2 years and not ONE person has been arrested or CHARGED for collusion. Thats the facts as we know them right now. The people that are working with the FBI were charged for other things that have nothing to do with collusion.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
        Has anyone gone to jail for election interference?
        When the FBI came out against the Russian hackers did they say anyone else was involved? Did they arrest any Americans?
        Papadapoulos has been arrested and sentenced to 14 days for lying about his contacts with Russian intermediaries during the 2016 presidential race, becoming the first Trump adviser to be sentenced in the special counsel investigation.

Does that count? I don't know. Seems a bit tangential to an actual arrest for Russian hacking.

We are still waiting to hear about the results of invalid voters during the 2016 election. No one sentenced so far for the "4 million" invalid voters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
          Papadapoulos has been arrested and sentenced to 14 days for lying about his contacts with Russian intermediaries during the 2016 presidential race, becoming the first Trump adviser to be sentenced in the special counsel investigation.

Does that count? I don't know. Seems a bit tangential to an actual arrest for Russian hacking.

We are still waiting to hear about the results of invalid voters during the 2016 election. No one sentenced so far for the "4 million" invalid voters.
          Mr. Papadopoulos told The Times that he believed that the Mueller investigation, in which three other former Trump advisers now await sentencing for their crimes, was legitimate and fair-minded. But he said he had no knowledge of whether top campaign officials conspired with Russia to disrupt the election.
          Guess we shall see

Comment

YES this has been going on for 2 years and not ONE person has been arrested or CHARGED for collusion. Thats the facts as we know them right now. The people that are working with the FBI were charged for other things that have nothing to do with collusion.
            Collusion itself really amounts to conspiracy. Conspiracy has a lot of running elements to it. That's why the process needs to play itself out.

They're flipping them for a reason, and, whether we agree or disagree on the nature of the investigation itself, it's quite clear this is headed for Trump/others in his orbit.

Otherwise, logically speaking here, there wouldn't a reason to continue, and all the drama could've disappeared by Mueller simply saying Trump didn't commit crimes that he knows of. This whole "investigation war" wouldn't need to take place.

But the investigation actually is ongoing.

And Trump's pressure/(possible attempts to obstruct justice) don't appear to be deterring Mueller, either. If anything, Mueller seems to be studying Trump's actions (and tweets) for the possibility of an obstruction of justice case, too.

It looks like conspiracy.

But that's my opinion. On a straight simple level, Mueller is flipping people connected in one way or another to Trump, and an objective study of it strongly hints at it being related to the Trump/Russia investigation.

There's not much denying that, really

Comment

• Originally posted by Khanthe1 View Post
              Collusion itself really amounts to conspiracy. Conspiracy has a lot of running elements to it. That's why the process needs to play itself out.

They're flipping them for a reason, and, whether we agree or disagree on the nature of the investigation itself, it's quite clear this is headed for Trump/others in his orbit.

Otherwise, logically speaking here, there wouldn't a reason to continue, and all the drama could've disappeared by Mueller simply saying Trump didn't commit crimes that he knows of. This whole "investigation war" wouldn't need to take place.

But the investigation actually is ongoing.

And Trump's pressure doesn't appear to be deterring Mueller, either.

It looks like conspiracy.

But that's my opinion. On a straight simple level, Mueller is flipping people connected in one way or another to Trump, and an objective study of it strongly hints at it being related to the Trump/Russia investigation.

There's not much denying that, really
              13 posts, what alt are you?

Comment

13 posts, what alt are you?
                Sunspace, but do I really count as an alt? lol

I have to post with other accounts because they permabanned me

I'd much rather post on my main account

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    Someone tell me what's happening in the most simple terms.

Every time I see an article about this I can't bring myself to read it.
                    Think of this as some mafia show. The police aka the FBI want to take down the Al Capone =Trump. Think of Mueller as Elliot Ness.

But to do that they got to work their way up the ladder from busting small timers and getting them to snitch on the next bigger fish up the ladder.

One of the charges their lookingnto probe is that Trump was cooperating with foreign leaders illegally and that he used his powers as President to obstruct the police investigation into his alleged actions

Manafort was working for Trump and just plead guilty to Conspiracy and obstruction of justice against the USA. Basically he was working for foreign agaents against our best interests and when he got found out he tried to affect the investigation

In return he’s going to flip or start snitching most likely on his boss Trump.

So far their has been multiple little underbosses getting snatched up by Mueller and the end doesn’t seem to be in sight.
                    Last edited by BoxingTech718; 09-14-2018, 02:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post

White supremacist nazi Trump don't care about them Ricans, doe...

Comment

Working...
                      X