OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Stupidity

You can't get mad at Trump for trying to spin things in his favor. I just laugh at his idiot supporters that believe him when he tweets stuff like this.

Pig/sister f-ckers, racists and those "concerned about the Supreme Court" are clearly more stupid than Grubers!

Comment

Stupidity
      Winning is so much better with sore losers.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        You can't get mad at Trump for trying to spin things in his favor. I just laugh at his idiot supporters that believe him when he tweets stuff like this.

Pig/sister f-ckers, racists and those "concerned about the Supreme Court" are clearly more stupid than Grubers!
        His idiot supports won't know anything about this insane lying tweet....because it's not on Fox News. I just went on the Fox website...absolutely NOTHING on this news item. They don't read or see anything other than the Fox spin, so this continues lying of Trump won't be a part of their data base.

I don't think that Trump is lying about the PR deaths. He is unable to accept anything the slightest bit negative about himself. He wasn't responsible for death in PR, but he is so arrogant and egotistical that he can't accept even the slightest hint that something bad happened on his watch. And if something bad DOES happen, he'll blame someone else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
          His idiot supports won't know anything about this insane lying tweet....because it's not on Fox News. I just went on the Fox website...absolutely NOTHING on this news item. They don't read or see anything other than the Fox spin, so this continues lying of Trump won't be a part of their data base.

I don't think that Trump is lying about the PR deaths. He is unable to accept anything the slightest bit negative about himself. He wasn't responsible for death in PR, but he is so arrogant and egotistical that he can't accept even the slightest hint that something bad happened on his watch. And if something bad DOES happen, he'll blame someone else.
          I'm tired of that mother****ing liar's ****. He is lying, and he knows he is lying. They all know. They abandoned us, left us for dead. The grotesque abdication of duty here makes this tragedy worse than even 9/11. More deaths, all planned, without a care in the world. Trump's a racial terrorist. But you know what mistake he made, though? We didn't all die. Trump couldn't kill us all. And you know what that means? It means we live on to tell the story of what he did here, no matter who tries to deny it.

Called us racist ****, instead of helping:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/17/us/om...ump/index.html

Heck, I'm even tired of people like 1bad trying to come up in here, and claim I'm not Puerto Rican, all because my “English is perfect”. Back when I was telling you all about the deaths, no one wanted to believe me. Now, that it starts leaking out, they still want to act like I'm making it all up. I'm tired of it. I haven't lied about anything on this forum, ever. And, you know what? I'm going to prove it. It's about time.

There you go. What now? I sent you guys literal pics of me and thewhitegirl giving the middle finger to the racists, and everyone still wanted to act like she didn't exist. Perma-banned her. Now, because I've been out-debating the racists again, Jaded wants to silence me. Same thing as always.

Hey, 1bad:

Tell me I'm lying.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...-disaster.html

C'mon, say it.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ising-scrutiny

Tell me I'm lying.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/900-cremat...ry?id=50787771

I'm waiting.

https://shareblue.com/puerto-rico-hu...stance-denied/

Hurry up and say it.

And by the way, they didn't review **** when they cremated those bodies. Family members didn't even find out half the time. They just got rid of as many as they could, and hid the rest in shipping containers that have stunk up the San Juan area. Trump couldn't knock the radio completely off; I heard it all from the callers on my hand-cranked radio. All to save money on denying funeral and FEMA aid. He's a ****ing racial terrorist. They hid the bodies.

Tired of this ****. I was without water. Without light for 6 months. Other people reached nearly a year. There are likely still people without light, but the governments been lying for Trump all the way. Even CNN says “weeks” instead of months, which what really happened when those lights went out. This was a massive cover-up where our own government betrayed us and lied to the media on behalf of Trump.

Even the 3,000 number was provided in a study commissioned by the government.

Latest estimates are actually 4, 645 – 8,000:

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-...-maria-in-2017

I'll never stop saying the truth until I die.

Trump is:

Comment

• SafeSpace, you lie every time you post

See, in those PMs you sent me you specifically said you were leaving.

You obviously cant leave because of your mental illness, and have to keep acting this ridiculous way for whatever reason.

Keep your word. Go away.

And take all your damn alts with you.

Comment

• Comment

Dotards right now

Don't worry, it's probably just a small timer to put the pressure on. Hey, maybe it's even Podesta's brother........

I got respect for you, I trust you..... yes or no...

Is dil-dough trump as stupid as he sounds... ?

Comment

• Comment

Stupidity

F This guy. He is so ******ed that he may be 1bad’s daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      Winning is so much better with sore losers.
                      stupid is stupid does.

Comment

Working...
                      X