No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It gets better!!

Not only did Lanny Davis admit that Cohen never said President Trump knew in advance about the Trump Tower sit-down, now Davis admits he was the "anonymous source" who told CNN Cohen did say Trump knew of the meeting in advance!!

You cant make this stuff up.

Cohen lawyer admits he was anonymous CNN source for bombshell story on Trump Tower meeting

Lanny Davis, the high-powered attorney of President Trump’s longtime “fixer”-turned-foe Michael Cohen, admitted Monday he was an anonymous source for a bombshell CNN story on the infamous 2016 Trump Tower meeting — after The Washington Post outed him as a source for its own story.

Davis told BuzzFeed News Monday night he regretted being the anonymous source as well as his subsequent denial. The CNN story, which cited multiple “sources,” claimed Cohen said President Trump knew in advance about the Trump Tower sit-down.

“I made a mistake,” Davis told BuzzFeed.

CNN, which has stood by its reporting, did not immediately respond to Fox News' request for comment.

Source, full story:
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/08/27/cohen-lawyer-admits-was-anonymous-cnn-source-for-bombshell-story-on-trump-tower-meeting.html

Yet again I was correct when I told you D superfans to not listen to reports citing "anonymous sources".

So; are y'all finally starting to get it, or are you guys still stuck on stupid?

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
      Great point. You should go campaign to become head of the DNC with such great talking points.
      The 'lawyer' still coming up with those excellent arguments I see.

Lmfao!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lords View Post
        ????

We're talking original draft legislation here, not future revisions after the bill has already been signed by the President..

According to the cite, the original legislation draft goes through the president first before it goes to congress, this is when he can make any changes he wants, like making middle class tax cuts permanent.
        Are you this stupid, or is this trench warfare now?

Dude, what part of "Congress can then change the legislation before passing it" can you not understand??

I know your own people called you a "stupid voter", but come on. This is BASIC Civics here genius.

But let me make sure I understand your cheer....

You are saying it was Trump who put in the middle class tax cuts being temporary, then after passage of the cuts quickly asked Congress to make them permanent???

Is that what you're trying to pass off here??

Originally posted by Lords View Post
        Your replies insist otherwise.
        Oh great, another smug "stupid" superfan suffering from the Dunning-Kruger effect. Wonderful.

Originally posted by Lords View Post
        Alright lets cut the crap already....

Here's a simple question for you that should end this nonsense, you'll probably duck it and that will be my que to end this conversation

If Trump is preaching $1.5 trillion in tax cuts but the tax bill is actually $6 trillion in cuts, where's that $4.5 trillion coming from to net $1.5 trillion?
        Last warning to quit idolizing me like a father. Remember, be you, not 1bad65 Junior.

That said, I asked my question first. And three times to boot.

Answer it, then I'll tackle yours.

That's how it works.

Comment

• Here it is, again, Lords:

How would you explain the GDP growth being bigger under Trump than under Obama?

It's a stumper, ain't it?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            Here it is, again, Lords:

2% is the new norm vs 4%

diversity hire vs guy who owns businesses.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lords View Post
              This is so true
              Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              Here it is, again, Lords:

Originally posted by John Barron View Post

2% is the new norm vs 4%

Lords Don't let 1bad65 get away with his usual lying.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/27/b...onomy-gdp.html

Obama's GDP top number was the third quarter of 2014, when growth hit a 5.2%. Trump's highest is 4.1%, which was equaled or exceeded in 4 quarters by Obama.

Make him prove what he posts. He is always lying about things and other posters get so annoyed with his other BS that they accept his lies as fact because he repeats them often.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Barron View Post

2% is the new norm vs 4%

There's a reason he's always got something to say, but yet I've asked that specific question of him four times now, and he's ducked the hell out of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  Lords Don't let 1bad65 get away with his usual lying.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/27/b...onomy-gdp.html

Obama's GDP top number was the third quarter of 2014, when growth hit a 5.2%. Trump's highest is 4.1%, which was equaled or exceeded in 4 quarters by Obama.

Make him prove what he posts. He is always lying about things and other posters get so annoyed with his other BS that they accept his lies as fact because he repeats them often.
                  Who cares about extremes in GDP. Look at the average GDP growth for the 8 years under Obama 92009-2016), which was below 2%, (around 1.53% if we include 2009, which had a 2.8% decrease, and around 1.86% if we set 2009 as a 0% neutral)

Statistic: Real GDP growth of the United States from 1990 to 2017  | Statista
                  Find more statistics at Statista

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...es-since-1990/

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                    Who cares about extremes in GDP. Look at the average GDP growth for the 8 years under Obama 92009-2016), which was below 2%, (around 1.53% if we include 2009, which had a 2.8% decrease, and around 1.86% if we set 2009 as a 0% neutral)

Statistic: Real GDP growth of the United States from 1990 to 2017  | Statista
                    Find more statistics at Statista

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...es-since-1990/
                    Vlad, I answered the question. It is a lie to say Obama never reached 4.1%. why can't you just be honest and say so?

Now, if we want to talk average over the 8 years, then lets wait until Trump goes 8 years and see.

I'm sure it will be higher because of the first year of Obama's presidency being so low because of the crisis.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      Vlad, I answered the question. It is a lie to say Obama never reached 4.1%. why can't you just be honest and say so?

Now, if we want to talk average over the 8 years, then lets wait until Trump goes 8 years and see.

I'm sure it will be higher because of the first year of Obama's presidency being so low because of the crisis.
                      I understand. I never denied Obama having great individual quarters of GDP growth. But in my opinion, those things should be looked at as a whole over several years.

If we don't count Obama's first year (2009) decrease, his following years fluctuated between 15.-2.9%, averaging 2% as a whole.

Comment

Working...
                      X