No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HOUDINI563 View Post
    Note that after the 1993 tax revenue increased more than any time in history and after the 2001 tax cut revenue decreased.

Note when the 2001 tax cuts EXPIRED revenue increased.

http://rricketts.ba.ttu.edu/Tax%20Ra...20Revenues.htm
    Nice cherry picking.

So if tax increases are so good, why not just keep raising and raising them until we have no debt?

Why does Trump see higher GDP growth than Obama did?

And I see he left out completely the Clinton Cap Gains tax cuts and its effects on revenue.

Why is that?

Comment

• All of this is the same general tactics Hitler used to gain power, and keep it; and look where he took it. If Trump could get away with it; he'd do the same thing. His filthy tiny mind is just full of hate; and if he can find a way to express it without having the world come down on him; he will most definitely do it.

Comment

• A russian collusion investigation that got derailed to investigating finances to see if they can squeeze anybody to give up Trump.

They are so far from the mark that it is not even funny.

Comment

• Why change the subject? YOU have been saying for months that tax cuts always provide revenue increases. Show everyone that correlation. YOU focus. Change the subject again and I will put you on ignore. Try PROVING your very false statements. And YOU have never had a course in economics.

Comment

• Wages have been stagnant for decades, workers have been loosing purchasing power year after year. And Trump's tax cut helped pretty much no one but companies buying back their own stocks, only 3% of workers got an actual raise. So yeah Wall Street is high, unemployment is low but at the end of the day some Americans still need 3 jobs to make ends meet. And that is not even mentioning the consequences of the trade war...

It was never his America.
            He does not know America.
            He never will. He has had 72 years on this earth to show us exactly what he is.
            A mistake.

I genuinely feel for my American boxingscene friends

Comment

• http://rricketts.ba.ttu.edu/Do%20Tax...20Revenues.jpg

Comment

• Now not only do we have a lying reality TV star as a President but also one who instructed others to commit crimes. This will be just the tip of the iceberg I fear. A national disgrace.

Comment

• Last edited by BERNIE'S CORNER; 08-21-2018, 06:35 PM.

Comment

• Cohens lawyer today:

“Today he stood up and testified under oath that Donald Trump directed him to commit a crime by making payments to two women for the principal purpose of influencing an election. If those payments were a crime for Michael Cohen, then why wouldn't they be a crime for Donald Trump?”

Comment

• So we have an unindicted co-conspirator in the white house. Cohen has said, under oath, he coordinated with and was directed by Trump to commit felony campaign finance crimes.

What is congress going to do? Can the Republicans put country over party? This is the point of the separation of powers. Congress must do their jobs.

Comment

Working...
                      X