No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    He is another of the forum's rabid superfans.

A semi-literate one at that.

That’s cute coming from an introverted drop out who was home schooled by Uncle Festus in the outhouse.

Still looking for someone to hold your hand cupcake ?

You’re still an unmany man with a very unmanly chin.

Last edited by BERNIE'S CORNER; 08-27-2018, 06:23 PM.

Comment

Actually it isnt.

I'm on a few ignore lists. Just 3, I believe. And on the ones I'm on, I could care less.

I put that guy on ignore, and he's still creating new alts to PM me begging me to take him off.

How sad is that, begging a middle aged man on the Internet to pay you some attention????
      lol

Remind me again

Am I supposed to be the alt of a white Canadian living on the West Coast or a black Jamaican?

You make so much stuff up that I’ve forgotten

While you’re at it alt, please explain why you joined a boxing forum when you NEVER discuss boxing

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post

Bernie seems to care about McCain's death. NOT.

All Bernie does is use McCain's death to talk some more shit about Trump. Just like most of the mainstream media.

Nobody gives a shit about McCain dying. If McCain wasn't anti-Trump due to his brain degenerating from a tumor eating it away, McCain's death would barely be given a full minute on all these news networks, who refuse to mention McCain without mentioning Trump, because that's the actual selling point.
        What’s your point? Bernie’s point is clear. Trump is a pos.

Comment

• This just in Trump took a drink of water.
          Libs be like

" Trump caused a drought!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
            lol

Remind me again

Am I supposed to be the alt of a white Canadian living on the West Coast or a black Jamaican?

You make so much stuff up that I’ve forgotten

While you’re at it alt, please explain why you joined a boxing forum when you NEVER discuss boxing
            He’s on Koch Brothers payroll. They need to spread their agenda. 1bad is just their conduit. He job is to further the agenda at all costs. Not matter how rediculous. And 1bad is extraordinary rediculous.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
              What’s your point? Bernie’s point is clear. Trump is a pos.
              Great point. You should go campaign to become head of the DNC with such great talking points.

Comment

• Cohen Attorney Backtracks On Claim That Trump Had Advance Knowledge Of Russian Hacking

https://dailycaller.com/2018/08/26/l...trump-hacking/

Comment

• Comment

You do realize Congress can still change it, dont you????
                    ????

We're talking original draft legislation here, not future revisions after the bill has already been signed by the President..

According to the cite, the original legislation draft goes through the president first before it goes to congress, this is when he can make any changes he wants, like making middle class tax cuts permanent.

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    I did, obviously.
                    Your replies insist otherwise.

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    Dude, the rich are still paying taxes, and the lions share of them, regardless of middle class brackets go up.
                    Alright lets cut the crap already....

Here's a simple question for you that should end this nonsense, you'll probably duck it and that will be my que to end this conversation

If Trump is preaching $1.5 trillion in tax cuts but the tax bill is actually $6 trillion in cuts, where's that $4.5 trillion coming from to net $1.5 trillion?
                    Last edited by Lords; 08-28-2018, 06:33 AM.

Comment

• Well I think Vlad gets some kudos for seemingly breaking this story before the news outlets.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/35111...-ryan-saavedra

That's pretty funny, CNN is far from the Daemon that Trump tries to portray them as but on the flipside their news guys that I've seen come across as quite arrogant and holier than thou. I'm 100% in favour of their guys fact checking Trump for his lies but let's see what they have to say about this.

It's a bit of karma to CNN for acting like they are some great bastion of truth and have some sort of monopoly over it.

A bit of humble pie is in order I believe.

On a side note I'm sick of all these lawyers doing tv interviews and all this media garbage. Everyone wants to be a celebrity these days.

Comment

Working...
                      X