No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post

I really wonder how much support and kind words you had for McCain during the 2008 elections...

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
      1bad is nothing more than a troll

If you claim that 1+1=2, he will respond with “but it doesn’t = 3. Keep up. Don’t play gotcha. Gruber didn’t call you stupid for nothing.”

There’s a reason why most on here ignore him after a while
      This is so true

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Lords View Post
          A failed "gotcha" point
          I dont play Gotcha!, and please dont mimic me like boy with his daddy.

I'm not here to be a trendsetter.

That said, yes, you did fail. But you proved my point and I was kind enough to thank you for it.

I guess you could say you Gotcha'd! yourself there.

Let's now move from that. You dont have to dig in every little thing ya know.

Originally posted by Lords View Post
          You left this part out which happens before it gets submitted to congress..

"Once drafted, the Treasury Department sends the legislation to the White House for review by the President and his advisors. The President may direct the Treasury Department to make changes to the legislation or to remove or add some provisions."
          Your point being??

You do realize Congress can still change it, dont you????

I'll post that kids tutorial on basic Civics for you tonight, assuming I can find it. If i do, please learn it. I did as a young kid, so you should be able to as well. I sure hope, at least.

At least read the whole thing thoroughly before you comment. Saves us both time.
          I did, obviously.

And that's twice you mimicked me.

Please cut that ****. I'm not here to be a father figure either. Find another anonymous man to try and be. But not me, please.

I dont want to have to ignore you, or call you my son. Remember, be yourself. Dont try and be 1bad65 Jr.

It's just not a good look.

???

$4.5 trillion is coming solely from middle class increases, stop playing dumb again. $1.5 trillion tax cut is the rich's tax cut in the end.
          Dude, the rich are still paying taxes, and the lions share of them, regardless of middle class brackets go up.

As I said thrice now, cut the class warfare crap.

Those who spew it also called you "stupid". Dont parrot people who insult you. Its embarrassing.

Let's get that question I asked you answered sometime this year, please.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Lords View Post
            This is so true
            Actually it isnt.

I'm on a few ignore lists. Just 3, I believe. And on the ones I'm on, I could care less.

I put that guy on ignore, and he's still creating new alts to PM me begging me to take him off.

How sad is that, begging a middle aged man on the Internet to pay you some attention????

Comment

• Here it is, again, Lords:

How would you explain the GDP growth being bigger under Trump than under Obama?

In your own words, of course.

Comment

• Comment

• Bernie seems to care about McCain's death. NOT.

All Bernie does is use McCain's death to talk some more shit about Trump. Just like most of the mainstream media.

Nobody gives a shit about McCain dying. If McCain wasn't anti-Trump due to his brain degenerating from a tumor eating it away, McCain's death would barely be given a full minute on all these news networks, who refuse to mention McCain without mentioning Trump, because that's the actual selling point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post

Bernie seems to care about McCain's death. NOT.

All Bernie does is use McCain's death to talk some more shit about Trump. Just like most of the mainstream media.

Nobody gives a shit about McCain dying. If McCain wasn't anti-Trump due to his brain degenerating from a tumor eating it away, McCain's death would barely be given a full minute on all these news networks, who refuse to mention McCain without mentioning Trump, because that's the actual selling point.
                    He is another of the forum's rabid superfans.

A semi-literate one at that.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X