Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to see how many people start flipping and ratting on each other in the trump circle.
    We might even see Trump Jr and Kushner get indicted. I don’t think Trump will start caring until his family starts getting popped in connection to his crimes.
    It will be great if this story ends like Goodfellas with everyone connected getting whacked.
    Then Donald resigns in disgrace to be forgotten before getting whacked himself.
    Last edited by BoxingTech718; 08-24-2018, 11:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
      Well you should be happy right? The well off don't pay enough right? I mean that's what Dems are saying. 200 to 400k is who they're talking about along with the rich.
      I don't understand the Dems. I mean I do but I'll play along.
      Before it was people in your bracket don't pay enough. Now it sounds like you are and you as a Dem are complaining. Then we have the interest deduction and those people that have nice big expensive homes are paying more, again you should be happy right? That's what Dems been saying for the longest!
      Now that Trump has these people paying more the Dems are mad. How does that work? I thought they wanted people like you to pay more?
      I’m simply made that my taxes went up to pay for trump to keep millions and for his multi millionaire children to inherit more millions tax free in essence all off my and those similarly situated as me, backs.

To add salt to the wound he sells this scam as a tax cut for all, which is patently false. Worse still, most people still believe that is true.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
        Uh oh. Doorman at the Trump Tower telling the press he knows a hotel maid with whom Trump had a child.

The man is a beast. How many unwilling puzzies has he grabbed in his lifetime? Is no one's daughter safe?
        Unwilling? The alleged affairs so far have been said to be consensual.

Not one has produced any evidence, though...

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
          Unwilling? The alleged affairs so far have been said to be consensual.

Not one has produced any evidence, though...
          Because everyone pays 280k for something that never happened

Trump is either:

a. The world’s biggest cuck;

b. A lying POS;

c. A + B

Anyone that has a brain has their money on c

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
            Because everyone pays 280k for something that never happened

Trump is either:

a. The world’s biggest cuck;

b. A lying POS;

c. A + B

Anyone that has a brain has their money on c
            Has Trump ever had sex for free?

Comment

• Trump will have to answer to the courts on these alleged felony campaign finance violations eventually.
              This isn’t the end though the Birds have only started singing

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
                Trump will have to answer to the courts on these alleged felony campaign finance violations eventually.
                This isn’t the end though the Birds have only started singing
                Obama admin paid $375k fine for almost $2 million of undeclared campaign donations. How big of a fine should Trump pay? $20-30k ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                  Obama admin paid $375k fine for almost $2 million of undeclared campaign donations. How big of a fine should Trump pay? $20-30k ?
                  Cohens probably going to plead down to 5 years. I think Trump should get at least that much.
                  If they find out he cooperated with any foreign agents he should get the death penalty for treason

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
                    Cohens probably going to plead down to 5 years. I think Trump should get at least that much.
                    If they find out he cooperated with any foreign agents he should get the death penalty for treason
                    Cohen's prison time is for the 6 counts of tax fraud and money laundering, including an alleged $20 million of undeclared loans on his Taxi business. What does this have to do with Trump?

They won't find out Trump cooperated with foreign agents. It's been 2 years and still zero evidence of that. All they found is how Hillary and the DNC were contacting foreign agents to try bring down Trump. What is your stand on those matters? Should Hillary, Bruce Ohr and the DNC be investigated for Fusion GPS and the Steele Dossier?

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      Has Trump ever had sex for free?
                      Not with someone other than himself. Even his wife married him for the money. Smh. Embarrassing.

Comment

Working...
                      X