Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama had three years of a 4% growth rate and seven consecutive years of growth in general. This was coming out of the Great Recession mind you where the market was in free fall.

Trump in comparison is just starting and he was handed a thriving economy with the market hitting record levels. A far easier situation.

Comment

• Originally posted by HOUDINI563 View Post
      Obama had three years of a 4% growth rate and seven consecutive years of growth in general. This was coming out of the Great Recession mind you where the market was in free fall.

Trump in comparison is just starting and he was handed a thriving economy with the market hitting record levels. A far easier situation.
      You mean quarters for that 4%.

Comment

ibad65 needs to put down the garbage cans and pick up his first book. Sad someone can be so deluded.
        I accept your concession of the debate.

You also get some Time Out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
          There's absolutely no evidence out there that Trump colluded with the Russians except the Manafort thing, and the Flynn thing, and the Papadopoulos pleading guilty thing, and the Roger Stone thing, and the Cohen thing, and the Kushner thing, and the Carter Page thing, and the Jeff Sessions things, and the Wilbur Ross thing, and the JD Gordon thing, and the Erik Prince thing, and the James Comey firing thing, and the Russian hacking/Wikileaks thing, and the bro-love between TrumPutin thing, and the Russian propaganda machine favoring Trump thing, and the DJT "I have zero ties to Russia!" thing, and the Eric Trump "we get most of our financing from Russian banks thing", and the Donald Trump Jr. "Our portfolio is made up of a disproportionate amount of Russian money" thing, and the DJT "I sold a $60 million mansion to a Russian oligarch known for money laundering for $120 million that he never once lived in " thing, and the Trump business ties with Putin's favorite sports athlete Fedor Emilianenko thing, and the Trump International Corporation's mysterious private server connection to Alfa Bank, Russia's largest commercial bank thing, and Russians guaranteeing sales of Trump properties so he can get backing thing, and sales of Trump properties to LLCs (who can hide their identity) going from 4% to 70% in the two years leading up to the election thing, and the Special prosecutor being named thing, and the I won't release my tax returns thing, and the Ivanka Trump's vacationing with Putin's girlfriend thing, and the 2013 Miss Universe Pageant in Moscow thing, and the Trump companies business ties to Felix Sater, a criminal felon indicted for stock fraud scheme with the Russian mafia thing, and the FL Group Icelandic hedge fund with massive ties to Putin being heavily invested in Trump Soho thing, and the Rex Tillerson/Exxon ties to Russia thing, and the Russian ambassador at Trump Tower sneaking in and out thing, and part of the dossier being corroborated thing, the Trump tried to roll back Russian sanctions the minute he got elected thing. And the Cambridge Analytica thing. And the Trump advocating for Russia to be allowed into the G7 again thing, And Trump mentioning Russia hacking the DNCs emails the same day they did thing. And the Russians funneling money through the NRA thing, and Trump’s private meeting and subsequent fealty display thing, and the Trump being afraid to be interviewed by Mueller under oath thing, and the stripping people who might testify against Trump and people in his administration of their security clearance thing... Other than that, there's absolutely no reason to suspect anything.

For the dumbasses who need more proof
          Paragraphs and full stops man!!

What does the legendary Last Emperor Fedor Emelianeko have to do with Donald Trump?

I heard Fedor was questioned by the FBI before he destroyed Frank Mir but I don't see what that has to do with this really.

"Putin's favorite sports athlete Fedor Emilianenko thing"

Of course Putin loves Fedor, he's one of the most legendary mixed martial artists of all time and a great representative of Sambo and Judo.

I'm not Russian and I love Fedor!

There are many negatives about Putin but him being a martial artist (Putin actually released a Judo instructional lol) and being a huge fan of Fedor are positives.

Fedor is the GOAT mma heavyweight and ruled Pride with an iron fist for half a decade.

If Trump has any ties to Fedor then it's a positive, not a negative!

You bring up a couple of relevant points but you will forever be a ***** in my eyes for giving me red k over some trivial ****.

You are the ONLY person on this site who has done that!

Fedor Emelianeko in a legend, don't bismirch his name by dragging him into this political **** show.

Anderson Silva and Georges St Pierre both bow to Fedor as well they should!

Putin the Judo blackbelt respects Fedor. Anyone who knows anything about martial arts respects Fedor.

Fedor was one of the most humble and gracious mixed martial arts champions the world has ever seen.

Undefeated in his prime, gracious presence in defeat and a true warrior out of it.

Throw some HESPEC on his name!

...... you didn't even give him a full stop or a proper sentence.

For shame Pretty Boy32......for shame.

Comment

Obama had three years of a 4% growth rate and seven consecutive years of growth in general. This was coming out of the Great Recession mind you where the market was in free fall.

Oh just stop. He started at the bottom got trillions to pump into the economy and that impresses you? Try starting with a decent economy and making it better without 5 TRILLION to work with.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
              I'm not trying to 'win' anything, that's your game.....and stop calling me a 'superfan' you fool.
              Watch the insults.

And yes, you are trying to win. That's the only reason fallacy and attrition tactics are used, and you're using both at a rapid clip.

Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
              I already pointed out your hypocrisy in a previous correspondence and you backed down as your hypocrisy was evident even to you.
              Well I know that's not true because I dont engage in hypocrisy. Its one reason I love debate. Any hypocrisy on my end is found and my beliefs changed to remedy it.

Also, dont cross-post, especially nonsense like the above. It shows obsessive traits.

It makes no sense and is stupid for you to give me green K when I make negative comments about the likes of Cortez but then come in here and label me a 'superfan.'
              I call them as I see them.

Sometimes you are right, and sometimes you cheerlead, apparently. I'll call it either way.

You always know where I stand.

You were the one deflecting by bringing up the economy in the first place you dumbass.
              Watch the cursing and insults, please.

Me bringing up the economy is relevant. I explained how.

Could you not keep up?

If so, say so and I'll explain it to you.

Sometimes you come across as reasonable but other times you come across as incredibly thick and biased.
              I'm reactive. I openly admit that.

That's something to consider.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lords View Post
                Enjoy your tax cuts now because they wont be there in the near future. Trumps tax bill in the end will be the biggest tax increase for the middle class in history. But the rich will still be enjoying there cuts, pretty funny stuff.
                Yes, yes, so you SPECULATE.

Let's just stick to the facts, ok.

Now, can you get to telling me how I'm somehow worse off with more take home pay because other folks got bigger tax cuts than me.....

Originally posted by Lords View Post
                Thanks, I read some guys over at Goldman Sachs are agreeing with the recession point too. Economics 101 here.
                Dont mimic me please. Remember, I'm not here to be a trendsetter, nor a father figure. Dont emulate middle aged men you meet on the Internet. It's kinda creepy, and pathetic. Be you.

That said, the 'experts' also predicted a WORLDWIDE recession and stock market crash if Trump won. They were dead wrong.

They also said Trump couldn't hit the GDP growth numbers he predicted. He has hit his numbers so far.

At what point does a smart guy like you figure out the 'experts' aren't exactly exhibiting expertise here?

Comment

• When our economy hits a recessionary period the Fed does what it does. Economics 101. Obama had seven years of positive growth. Trump is just starting. Fanboys get excited over the short term. Those that know history understand the true test is long term. Will Trump have seven years of growth like Obama or will the economy tank? Time will tell.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                    Oh just stop. He started at the bottom got trillions to pump into the economy and that impresses you? Try starting with a decent economy and making it better without 5 TRILLION to work with.
                    3 years of 4% growth???

When the hell was that???

https://www.thebalance.com/us-gdp-by-year-3305543

Obama couldn't even break 3%!!

Watch that guy, he's just cheerleading and repeating D talking points and not bothering to check facts.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      Yes, yes, so you SPECULATE.

Let's just stick to the facts, ok.

Now, can you get to telling me how I'm somehow worse off with more take home pay because other folks got bigger tax cuts than me.....
                      These are facts, the bill is telling us this. Taxes will continue to rise over the next decade for middle class while the rich cuts remain. Its bad because the middle class will pay a lot more taxes in the near future, will be the biggest increase in history.

Trumps bill: Permanent tax cuts for the rich, 80% of the benefits going to the rich, poor/middle class tax rates will increase over time, tax bill will add to the deficit.

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      Dont mimic me please. Remember, I'm not here to be a trendsetter, nor a father figure. Dont emulate middle aged men you meet on the Internet. It's kinda creepy, and pathetic. Be you.

That said, the 'experts' also predicted a WORLDWIDE recession and stock market crash if Trump won. They were dead wrong.

They also said Trump couldn't hit the GDP growth numbers he predicted. He has hit his numbers so far.

At what point does a smart guy like you figure out the 'experts' aren't exactly exhibiting expertise here?
                      Didnt try to mimic you, honestly I dont even recall you saying that in a reply to me.

The difference here is not only do we have studies showing this, we also have history telling us this.
                      Last edited by Lords; 08-22-2018, 09:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X