No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
    Innocent until proven guilty. Obviously i'm not cool with pedos, but "credible evidence" isn't the same as proving guilt in a court of law.
    Ok. But we are not talking about court, we are talking about public opinion. You really think these young men are lying? Same as with Roy Moore, those girls were credible.

It’s sad that so many of you guys seem ambivalent to these accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      Ok. But we are not talking about court, we are talking about public opinion. You really think these young men are lying? Same as with Roy Moore, those girls were credible.

It’s sad that so many of you guys seem ambivalent to these accusations.
      Public opinion is irrelevant. I don't know if these people are lying or not, neither do you.

What exactly is this "credible evidence" anyway? The persons word?

Comment

Trump just offered Pocahontas £1,000,000 to take a DNA test!
        That's absolutely hilarious!!

Comment

If the charges are against an (R) player, they are credible.

Remember, The Big Dunning-Kruger is a (D) superfan.

Comment

Public opinion is irrelevant. I don't know if these people are lying or not, neither do you.

That's the same thing said about the girls in the roy moore situation. They were credible as well. In this case the evidence is emails.

I just don't get why you guys extend the benefit of the doubt to pedophiles and those that turn a blind eye to it. I understand he will help Trump pass his agenda, but isn't pedophilia or covering it up has got to be too much.

I guess not.

Comment

That's the same thing said about the girls in the roy moore situation. They were credible as well. In this case the evidence is emails.

I just don't get why you guys extend the benefit of the doubt to pedophiles and those that turn a blind eye to it. I understand he will help Trump pass his agenda, but isn't pedophilia or covering it up has got to be too much.

I guess not.
              Conservatives believe in the rule of law. If Roy Moore was convicted in a criminal court of pedophilia, i'd be the first one to spit in his face. However i don't think it's fair and proper that someone from 20 odd years ago can suddenly make an accusation and then that accusation being classed as "credible evidence."

It's just not fair son.

Comment

Conservatives believe in the rule of law. If Roy Moore was convicted in a criminal court of pedophilia, i'd be the first one to spit in his face. However i don't think it's fair and proper that someone from 20 odd years ago can suddenly make an accusation and then that accusation being classed as "credible evidence."

It's just not fair son.
                Come on Dude, these were allegations that had been around for 40 years. He used his power and influence to sweep stuff under the rug.

I can appreciate you posting if he was convicted in court you'd react strongly, but you know that was never going to happen in Alabama, even though people knew. In essence he got a free pass until he tried to become a Senator and then Republicans were like "hold up" this is enough.

Think about it-he was a known pedophile that people elected to Chief Justice in Alabama , which he got thrown off for not going by the rule of law, and then was AG.

He was banned from several shopping malls. I mean you know its bad when they don't even take your money LOL.

There isn't a statute of limitations on pedophilia?

I respect your position. I just think pedophilia and covering up acts of pedophilia is different than the petty stuff that has been posted.

Comment

Come on Dude, these were allegations that had been around for 40 years. He used his power and influence to sweep stuff under the rug.

I can appreciate you posting if he was convicted in court you'd react strongly, but you know that was never going to happen in Alabama, even though people knew. In essence he got a free pass until he tried to become a Senator and then Republicans were like "hold up" this is enough.

Think about it-he was a known pedophile that people elected to Chief Justice in Alabama , which he got thrown off for not going by the rule of law, and then was AG.

He was banned from several shopping malls. I mean you know its bad when they don't even take your money LOL.

There isn't a statute of limitations on pedophilia?

I respect your position. I just think pedophilia and covering up acts of pedophilia is different than the petty stuff that has been posted.
                  I hear you, difficult situation. I need to read about it some more. A guy who grew up on the estate next to me was a teacher, a girl made an accusation about him, complete bull**** but it took him years to clear his name, and it lost him his marriage. Perhaps i'm biased.

Comment

I hear you, difficult situation. I need to read about it some more. A guy who grew up on the estate next to me was a teacher, a girl made an accusation about him, complete bull**** but it took him years to clear his name, and it lost him his marriage. Perhaps i'm biased.
                    You're not biased, you're rational.

And you're dealing with a superfan.

As I said earlier; to him if it's an (R) guy, the accusations are credible. It's no more complex than that.

He puts his team loyalty above all else.

Comment

• Tucker telling it how it is, as usual.

Comment

Working...
                      X