OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Siablo is a SafeSpace alt.

You'll notice those accounts nutride each other, use the same nomenclature and attrition tactics, as well as often post with minutes/seconds of each other all the time.
    Bwahahahahahahaha ha ha..... thanks...

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas
      Quote:

Originally Posted by Paddy Mashdown

We've won more world cups than you son, don't worry about that.

The absolute state of Australian sport!

IMAGE#1

Lol

What?

You’ve won **** all

Embarrassing
      We've won a football world cup you moron. And as I type, we're currently destroying you in the cricket, on for a record score. Australia are an international joke lol.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• All of us should always stand up to racism, whether it directly affects us or not. If we don't, then what's the difference between the racists and us?

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          Bwahahahahahahaha ha ha..... thanks...
          So you believe him?

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
            AKA You will believe what you want to believe regardless of what evidence is available. You are committed to that belief even if it cannot be shown to be true.

The reality is that crime in Germany is going way down and despite this, people leverage fear of migrants to sell them on otherwise. And it's successful because people don't care about whether more crimes are actually happening, just feeling like they are is enough.

But I shouldn't be surprised. Emotion beats facts these days, I guess.
            problem for your neat little stats is that there is an overwhelming amount of empirical evidence that suggests the opposite.

French, Swedish, and Italian police have confirmed that violent crimes perpetrated by migrants go unreported for political reasons. this is factual. Germany has a bigger political motive to do this since merkel is the one enforcing migrant quotas on these countries.

don't you think it's a bit odd that the EU is facing an existential crisis right now because its members are fed up with violent crime and the economic burden that these migrants bring but somehow it's going just swimmingly for Germany?

it's also odd that Germany is suggesting all sorts of new methods to its citizens to discourage crime when crime is supposedly at an all time low...makes you think.
            Last edited by John Barron; 06-19-2018, 02:43 PM.

Comment

• Space Force lol.

I wonder if Donald plays with GI Joe dolls before bed.

Comment

• "When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross."

Comment

• uh oh

Michael Cohen is prepared to cooperate with investigators against President Trump and has hired a former high-ranking federal prosecutor to represent him, according to reports Tuesday.
                  Trump’s longtime personal lawyer “knows a lot of things about the president and he’s not averse to talking in the right situation,” a friend who’s in touch with Cohen told CNN.
                  “If they want information on Trump, he’s willing to give it,” the pal added.

Comment

• Originally posted by AJISKING View Post
                    So the American hitler is locking children up in cages and claiming they are in Disney land again

America has become a sickening place and it’s modt it’s citizens have lost touch with reality. Only hell awaits them

In 10 years a new game will be out

Trump or hitler: who did what
                    What a ****ing id1ot

Comment

• Very true. My country has become a dark place where our President has strived to blur the lines between true and false in a blatant manner that is unprecedented in my lifetime. ALL for his own gain.

Comment

Working...
                      X