No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More potential bad economics news as a result of Trump's tariffs:

SINGAPORE AND SEOUL (Bloomberg) -- China’s planned levies on U.S. crude as part of an escalating trade dispute threatens to dim the attractiveness of American supplies in the world’s biggest oil-importing nation.

The Asian nation imported 18.4 MMbbl of American crude and oil products in March, making it the third-biggest customer behind Mexico and Canada.

The dispute could spur Chinese refiners to turn to Middle East suppliers including the UAE as well as Iran, which is under pressure from sanctions by Donald Trump’s administration.

If the tariffs are implemented, “current flows of U.S. arbitrage crude to Asia could be affected, as it’ll be an extra cost that Chinese buyers will need to factor in when importing American supply,” said Den Syahril, an analyst at industry consultant FGE in Singapore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
      Ever heard of Atherton, Anderson and Trescothick?

All English

All ball tamperers

Glass houses buddy
      Ball tamperers, wtf? Are you American?

Comment

• This thread went from a murdered Jamaican 20 year old rapper, to balls? How did we veer off course?

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          This thread went from a murdered Jamaican 20 year old rapper, to balls? How did we veer off course?
          When SafeSpace shows up and uses other people's threads to engage in his nonsense his personal e-beefs and arguments, this is the result.

Why he isnt banned for posting off topic like this is beyond me.

MCC should come in here as the thread starter and tell people to either post on topic, or he puts them on Ignore and they can't veer his thread off anymore.

I'm surprised he's allowed his thread, which was a hot on topic thread, to be hijacked like this.
          Last edited by 1bad65; 06-19-2018, 10:18 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            When SafeSpace shows up and uses other people's threads to engage in his nonsense his personal e-beefs and arguments, this is the result.

Why he isnt banned for posting off topic like this is beyond me.

MCC should come in here as the thread starter and tell people to either post on topic, or he puts them on Ignore and they can't veer his thread off anymore.

I'm surprised he's allowed his thread, which was a hot on topic thread, to be hijacked like this.
            MCC started a primium thread. Now we’re listening to ball huggers, ball tampering(?) that must be illegal in all 50 states.

Comment

MCC started a primium thread. Now we’re listening to ball huggers, ball tampering(?) that must be illegal in all 50 states.
              Yes, he started a very good, informative thread.

And now SafeSpace has taken it off topic and gummed it all up with his nonsense.

Why do you think I put him on Ignore. That way at least he isnt gumming up my threads.

Now if the rest of the better posters would put him on Ignore, he'd have no way to act like this and he'd leave.....

Comment

• The Thunderdome is for foolishness like this.

The mods need to move the SafeSpace posts there.

Maybe a ban from the Lounge so he can only post in the Thunderdome, since he's on here solely to e-beef anyway, that would be a perfect fix.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  Imma be real with you. I really don't give a **** about this issue. It's fun watching them squirm and backtrack but I'm not gonna lose any sleep over this. A lot of times we (black people) get involved in other people issues and when it's time to return the favor they're nowhere to be found.
                  Good point......

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    The Thunderdome is for foolishness like this.

The mods need to move the SafeSpace posts there.

Maybe a ban from the Lounge so he can only post in the Thunderdome, since he's on here solely to e-beef anyway, that would be a perfect fix.
                    As soon as the Caribbean comes into the picture, Saiblo goes right along with Sunspace.

Comment

As soon as the Caribbean comes into the picture, Saiblo goes right along with Sunspace.
                      Siablo is a SafeSpace alt.

You'll notice those accounts nutride each other, use the same nomenclature and attrition tactics, as well as often post with minutes/seconds of each other all the time.

Comment

Working...
                      X