No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Please get help. You're ranting craziness. Me having an LLC (which only cost $100 to form) is driving you crazy. This is weird.
    Lmao... it don’t take $100 to form... that’s what some dumbbytch liar like yourself would claim..

Go posts steps on how to setup an LLC for $100..

Prove me wrong you dumb lying bytch

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      Lmao... it don’t take $100 to form... that’s what some dumbbytch liar like yourself would claim..

Go posts steps on how to setup an LLC for $100..

Prove me wrong you dumb lying bytch
      An LLC is literally $100 to do it yourself in Ohio. Maybe you aren't smart enough to do it yourself and you end up paying $300 to to legal zoom. In Michigan they're only $50. I've had several. It's crazy that you think LLC's are a big deal.

Comment

An LLC is literally $100 to do it yourself in Ohio. Maybe you aren't smart enough to do it yourself and you end up paying $300 to to legal zoom. In Michigan they're only $50. I've had several. It's crazy that you think LLC's are a big deal.
        You dumb ****,,, this is why I know you are a liar..

https://www.northwestregisteredagent...higan-LLC.html

You had several LLCs... the lies just keep getting bigger..

Yes easy to setup, but you have no knowledge considering you setup “several”

You are only googling and looking at the companies advertising to set it up for $100or $75 or whatever.. but that’s their fee, you still gotta pay state, plus federal, so you claiming to setup LLC for $100 is just pure bullshyt..

Just quit lying, you are exposing yourself

Comment

You dumb ****,,, this is why I know you are a liar..

https://www.northwestregisteredagent...higan-LLC.html

You had several LLCs... the lies just keep getting bigger..

Yes easy to setup, but you have no knowledge considering you setup “several”

You are only googling and looking at the companies advertising to set it up for $100or $75 or whatever.. but that’s their fee, you still gotta pay state, plus federal, so you claiming to setup LLC for $100 is just pure bullshyt..

Just quit lying, you are exposing yourself
          You posted a company that does it for you just like legal zoom. I wondered how those companies stay in business. It's because of dumb ****s like you paying them to do what you can do for yourself in 10 minutes

Why would you go to a business site instead of the Ohio or Michigan .gov site? You're drunk

Comment

You posted a company that does it for you just like legal zoom. I wondered how those companies stay in business. It's because of dumb ****s like you paying them to do what you can do for yourself in 10 minutes

Why would you go to a business site instead of the Ohio .gov site? You're drunk
            Go show us how you set up an LLC for $100...

You setup “several” so talks us thru it..

How does one get the legal paperwork together and pay state and federal fees for $100 combined..

Please show us,,, or be a fake liar which we already know you are..

Comment

Why would you go to a business site instead of the Ohio or Michigan .gov site? You're drunk
              Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post

How does one get the legal paperwork together and pay state and federal fees for $100 combined..

hey liar here is Ohio

https://info.legalzoom.com/much-cost...ohio-3176.html

So explain how you can do several for $100 a pop...

Don’t be exposed as a fake liar with no self worth

Comment

The site you posted was to form one in Michigan. Remember i said it's $50 to form one in Michigan? The extra $50 they're charging is for dumb ****s like you who can't figure out how to do it themselves

In Ohio it's $99 to be exact. I just had to set up another one yesterday for something new I got going on. You are stupid.

Comment

The site you posted was to form one in Michigan. Remember i said it's $50 to form one in Michigan? The extra $50 they're charging is for dumb ****s like you who can't figure out how to do it themselves

In Ohio it's $99 to be exact. I just had to set up another one yesterday for something new I got going on. You are stupid.
                  No it’s not... you are a ****ing liar..

I literally posted links..

Filing fee alone is $125 in Ohio and that’s just the filing fee..

So please,, go step by step and explain how you set up “several” LLC in each..

I know you are a liar, or else you would have been very supportive of trumps tax reform..

Pleas explain how trumps reform affected LLC owners and how you set up an LLC for $100..

****ing liar

Comment

No it’s not... you are a ****ing liar..

I literally posted links..

Filing fee alone is $125 in Ohio and that’s just the filing fee..

So please,, go step by step and explain how you set up “several” LLC in each..

I know you are a liar, or else you would have been very supportive of trumps tax reform..

Pleas explain how trumps reform affected LLC owners and how you set up an LLC for $100..

****ing liar
                    Legal zoom or whatever company you're finding to do it for you is charging $125. Listen to me. I JUST SET UP ANOTHER LLC YESTERDAY FOR $99!!!! I already have my EIN for the LLC.

Go to Ohio.gov and see how much it costs

Comment

Legal zoom or whatever company you're finding to do it for you is charging $125. Listen to me. I JUST SET UP ANOTHER LLC YESTERDAY FOR $99!!!! I already have my EIN for the LLC.

Go to Ohio.gov and see how much it costs
                      No dumbshyt,,, I posted links,,, filing fee alone is $125

Like I said,m you are a fake, just googling and seeing fees for legal zoom and thinking that was the cost..

$99 is for the lawyers writing the articles of incorporation

But you still gotta pay filing fees and state and federal fees..

This is why I know you are a liar..
                      You are just googling

Tell me what did you setup this newest LLC for..

And if what you say is true, then why are you against trumps tax reform?
                      Being an owner of an LLC, what did trumps plan do to LLC owners? Explain

You won’t because you are a lying fraud... very pathetic

Comment

Working...
                      X