Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
    Maybe you. I suspect yiur the outlier.
    Originally posted by Xoo View Post
    I'd like you to name one Trump supporter who would prefer David Souter on the SC over Clarence Thomas.
    Ouch just ouch.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
      Is this taking into account tax cuts? Almost every bracket has a 3-4% tax decrease, which means greater take home pay, by atleast 3-4%.
      He's been avoiding that point like the plague.

You see me trying and trying to get a rebuttal to that point from him, but to no avail so far.

Comment

Ouch just ouch.
        He's no Perry Mason.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
          Obstruction. And the Trumpanzees will say there's no evidence

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            He's been avoiding that point like the plague.

You see me trying and trying to get a rebuttal to that point from him, but to no avail so far.
            He's stating some factually incorrect information, like the tax cuts will increase on workers after 1.5 years.

I see a lot of his ilk making scaremongering claims about the taxes "going up" after 10 years. What they forget to mention is that taxes will only go up after 10 years if its Democrats controlling congress, because if its Republicans there in 10 years, those tax cuts are being extended.

Comment

He's stating some factually incorrect information, like the tax cuts will increase on workers after 1.5 years.

I see a lot of his ilk making scaremongering claims about the taxes "going up" after 10 years. What they forget to mention is that taxes will only go up after 10 years if its Democrats controlling congress, because if its Republicans there in 10 years, those tax cuts are being extended.
              Will the Republicans cut spending over that time?
              Remember the deficit!

Comment

Of course those same superfans defended Obama raising taxes.

It's fun to watch them twist, turn, and spin to try and hide their glaring double standards.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  Obstruction. And the Trumpanzees will say there's no evidence
                  You are completely clueless on the Constitution, aren't you.

The President...shall have Power to grant Reprieves and Pardons for Offences against the United States, except in Cases of Impeachment. -ARTICLE II, SECTION 2, CLAUSE 1

Comment

• Cohen is going to flip and Trump will get cooked like an Easter ham.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      BREAKING: Former Trump Campaign Chair Paul Manafort SENT TO JAIL TODAY over witness tampering allegations.
                      Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                      Trump is surrounded by criminals and his best response is ”Bbbbbbut Hillary”

Wish I had a $ for every time that Trump used this excuse
                      Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                      Cohen is going to flip on Trump
                      Originally posted by Tomjas View Post

News just broke of concrete evidence that several key members of the FBI literally were conspiring against Trump, and this is what you guys are concentrating on, Michael Cohen?

Desperation at its finest, 1bad is right.

Comment

Working...
                      X