No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    What's ridiculous is it took you so long to ask me. Dempsey asked me yesterday and I said the same thing.

But you're a little behind. You're just coming to terms with the fact that he said it. The rest of the world passed that point early yesterday. Welcome to reality
    Lmao!!

You just can't let your stupid Gotcha! games go, can you.

Thats why people like you are so clueless on bottom line issues that your team can play you for fools and laugh at you for being so "stupid".

The bottom line is the book is fiction. The fact you spent over a full day bogged down arguing over minutiae defending the voracity of the book's content shows how petty and clueless you are.

You can rack up your Gotcha! points, tell yourself you pulled one over on me, and move on now.

So.....How's your impeachment coming along?

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
      Michael Wolff is a well known hack. However it doesn't surprise me that black supremacists like MC are all over it.

This book is a work of fiction, i wonder what Fake News the left will come up with next week?
      No matter what lies they come up with next week, grubers like MC will lap it up like the mindless drones they are.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        Lmao!!

You just can't let your stupid Gotcha! games go, can you.

Thats why people like you are so clueless on bottom line issues that your team can play you for fools and laugh at you for being so "stupid".

The bottom line is the book is fiction. The fact you spent over a full day bogged down arguing over minutiae defending the voracity of the book's content shows how petty and clueless you are.

You can rack up your Gotcha! points, tell yourself you pulled one over on me, and move on now.

So.....How's your impeachment coming along?
        Are you also bothered by Trump's constant lying?

Comment

Michael Wolff is a well known hack. However it doesn't surprise me that black supremacists like MC are all over it.

This book is a work of fiction, i wonder what Fake News the left will come up with next week?
          I keep hearing this. So why was he allowed so much access to write his book? He was in the Whitehouse damn near everyday as SHS confirmed at the daily briefing yesterday. Why was this hack given so much access?

The book also has some not so flattering things to say about Bannon

Comment

No matter what lies they come up with next week, grubers like MC will lap it up like the mindless drones they are.
            It's just so obvious.

Also, if Trump "never wanted/expected to win" how the **** did he collude with the Russians to "steal" the election?

MC and his fellow band of democrats are completely ******ed.

Comment

Trump sends cease & desist orders to stop publishing of the book. Publisher won't stop. Let's see if they'll sue. Should be a slam dunk case if this author is a liar as all of you are saying.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                Are you also bothered by Trump's constant lying?
                Trump doesn't lie, at least on the bottom line issues.

Look at all the campaign promises he's kept, and this after just one year.

He uses hyperbole alot, but to anyone with a room temp IQ, it's obvious and thus not an issue.

Comment

It's just so obvious.

Also, if Trump "never wanted/expected to win" how the **** did he collude with the Russians to "steal" the election?

MC and his fellow band of democrats are completely ******ed.
                  Lmao!!

I hadn't noticed that obvious flaw in their logic. Nice catch!

Comment

He uses hyperbole alot, but to anyone with a room temp IQ, it's obvious and thus not an issue.
                    Hyperbole huh

Comment

When he sent Spicer out there to claim he'd had the biggest inaugural crowd ever was that hyperbole or lying?

Comment

Working...
                      X