No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
    This Royal Piece o SH it is now using my points to further his bs. I told this fool that immigrants coming to this country illegally is not criminal activity and he frothed at the mouth. I had to cite federal law. Look it up it’s in this very thread.
    So being an illegal alien isn't illegal. Yeah, sounds right.

https://www.fairus.org/issue/illegal...igration-crime

Each year the Border Patrol apprehends hundreds of thousands of aliens who flagrantly violate our nation's laws by unlawfully crossing U.S. borders. Such illegal entry is a misdemeanor, and, if repeated after being deported, becomes punishable as a felony.

I guess the above is just a lie?

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
      Maybe you. I suspect yiur the outlier.
      I'd like you to name one Trump supporter who would prefer David Souter on the SC over Clarence Thomas.

Comment

• Cohen is going to flip on Trump

Comment

• I don't know if this was already mentioned but a Federal Never Trump cuckservative from SC lost his primary battle a few days ago.

https://reason.com/blog/2018/06/13/m...p-primary-lose

Mark Sanford Loses Primary, the Nightmares Continue for Trump's Republican Skeptics: Reason Roundup

Comment

• Originally posted by Xoo View Post

Each year the Border Patrol apprehends hundreds of thousands of aliens who flagrantly violate our nation's laws by unlawfully crossing U.S. borders. Such illegal entry is a misdemeanor, and, if repeated after being deported, becomes punishable as a felony.

As I stated clearly yes it is illegal. Just not criminal as 1sad69 was trying to elude to at the time. Worst case for a first timer illegal immigrant is deportation. There is not punishment. No fine no jail time. Illegal simply means unlawful. A speeding ticket is illegal as is jaywalking. An immigrant illegal walking over is less of an offense than trespass. A trespasser could face jails and/or fine. An illegal immigrant gets neither. Just gets sent back home.

People, especially those on the right like to throw illegal around as if it is demonic, espcially when it comes to immigrants.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              Idiot, bowing is customary in some cultures. It's not a sign of being submissive. I mean you can't be this f-cking ******ed on purpose.

Obama bowed to his counterpart. Trump saluted some middleman. You get the difference?

Huh? WHen he discussed enaging with NK, Trump and his supporters like you criticized it. Republicans criticized it. why didn't you question it when Trump said he was going?

Again, we all know why, but guys like you haven't the guts to give an honest answer.

No legacy? Dude, Trump can't even get rid of Obamacare because Republicans started to riot and protest when he tried. Obama's economic policies are the one things Trump hasn't touched and you see how they are continuing to work.

Sorry dude, you guys can't erase Obama's legacy no matter how hard you try.

But that isn't the point of this discussion so lets not deflect. Why are you suddenly ok with engaging with NK?
              This is false, if there is anything Trump has touched its absolutely Obamas economic policies. From tax cuts, which Obama gave a tax increase in 2012, to massive deregulation in business, particularly in fossil fuels and finance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xoo View Post

Lmfao!!!

Looks like the 'lawyer' isn't too up to speed on the laws.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                  This is false, if there is anything Trump has touched its absolutely Obamas economic policies. From tax cuts, which Obama gave a tax increase in 2012, to massive deregulation in business, particularly in fossil fuels and finance.
                  Lmfao!!!

Superfans live in a different realty.

Breaking the law isn't criminal activity, cutting taxes is the same policy as raising them, and piling on regulations is the same as cutting them.

No wonder Gruber found those "stupid" D voters so easy to fool.

Comment

• Dodgy as ****

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...mpression=true

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.Cool View Post
                      Really? Do you trust this better?

From May 2017 to May 2018, real average hourly earnings decreased 0.1 percent, seasonally adjusted.

https://www.bls.gov/news.release/realer.nr0.htm

That is from the actual report. From Trump's Department of labor. Thinkprogress actually reports facts. I understand you might not like the facts, but they are facts. You should be demanding policies that create wage growth, instead of attacking media that report facts.
                      Is this taking into account tax cuts? Almost every bracket has a 3-4% tax decrease, which means greater take home pay, by atleast 3-4%.

Originally posted by Dr.Cool View Post
                      The tax cut for workers is only for a year and a half. Corporate tax cuts (that only benefit the super rich) are permanent.

The bolded part is nonsense, please provide proof that the tax cuts for workers are only for 1.5 years? The individual tax cuts are for 10 years for everyone, in which afterward they come up for a vote on extension.

Do not forget Obama took over in the middle of the Great Recession. Before the stimulus went into effect, unemployment was at 10%. This was after 8 years of major tax cuts for the rich and a slash in regulations. When Obama left office, unemployment was at 4.7%. And Obamacare raised taxes on corporations quite a bit. And then Obama again raised taxes on the top tax bracket in 2014. And with these tax hikes unemployment went from 10% to 4.7%. People would rather have a job than no job at all.
                      Quite the accomplishment, I wonder why then at the end of his term the Democrats lost the Presidency, Senate, House, Gubernatorial presence, and over 1000 seats. Must've been because of those stellar Obama policies.
                      Last edited by JimRaynor; 06-15-2018, 04:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X