No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr.Cool View Post
    This is really a straightforward case. Under penalty of perjury, Trump signed the tax forms every year claiming there were no expenditures for him or anyone working for the Trump Foundation.

Then Trump admitted he used the Trump Foundation to buy a self portrait. Also, he admitted that he used money from the Foundation to make a "donation" to the Florida AG a day or two after that AG announced she was looking into Trump University. The Trump Foundation spent money to personally benefit Donald J. Trump. That is illegal. Honestly, I do not know why it took this long, considering this was known over a year and a half ago.
    Says you, a purveyor of superfan sites.

We shall see, but as we have seen, all y'alls other half-baked schemes to get rid of Trump have failed.

So too will this.

Originally posted by Dr.Cool View Post
    Speaking of Trump University, the President struck a deal to pay $25 million for his illegal activity. Why would Trump need to fleece people out of their life savings?
    Illegal activity?

What CRIMINAL convictions were obtained in that case?

Zero, correct.

We're there even CRIMINAL charges filed?

The answer is he didn't NEED to, he wanted to. He is like most with no moral compass; all he cares about is money. Why did Escobar keep selling cocaine when he was a millionaire? It is because when it comes to money, you can never have enough.
    I see you didn't cite D players like the Clintons, Al Gore, etc who seem to only care about money and keep scheming for more despite their massive wealth. Instead you cite drug dealers.

Superfans gonna superfan.

Comment

Good try though.
      It wasn't a try, it was success.

Keep up, please.

You still must address take home pay being higher because the tax cuts bring in more dollars than the 3 cents per hour wage cuts.

It's basic Math, but I can illustrate it for you if need be.

You must try and explain that fact away. Good luck!

Comment

• Put another way:

Would you rather earn $15.00 per hour and pay a 25% tax rate, or make $14.97 per hour and pay a 22% tax rate. (And this ain't even accounting for the doubling of the standard deduction on top of the rate cut)

You tell me.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          You do realize this IG report totally vindicates Trump in his firing of Comey, don't you?

Thats one more avenue for overturning the election that was closed to y'all.

At what point do superfans like yourself finally reach the 'acceptance' part of the stages of grief?

Will you ever? Lmfao!!!
          Maybe it's just me but I don't think Hillary supporters have handled her loss too well.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
            Maybe it's just me but I don't think Hillary supporters have handled her loss too well.
            Lmfao!!!

That's the understatement of the decade.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              But he won didn't he? That shows you how powerless the so-called deep state is.
              Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              You telling me the deep state can listen to us thru the microphone on our phones but they can't simply change vote totals to stop Trump from winning?
              Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              Russia was able to hack voter rolls in several states but our own deep state can't?

ok fellas..... what the hell is going on here with mcc?????

did he answer his own question or did someone forget to switch accounts or something

post 2132

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              You telling me the deep state can listen to us thru the microphone on our phones but they can't simply change vote totals to stop Trump from winning?

Russia was able to hack voter rolls in several states but our own deep state can't?

Comment

• Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
                Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                Lmfao!!!

That's the understatement of the decade.

check out my previous post

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  It wasn't a try, it was success.

Keep up, please.

You still must address take home pay being higher because the tax cuts bring in more dollars than the 3 cents per hour wage cuts.

It's basic Math, but I can illustrate it for you if need be.

You must try and explain that fact away. Good luck!
                  It was a try and a failure. Take home pay is more because people are forced to work more overtime. You are trying to justify a decrease in wages.

I fail to understand how people making less per hour and being forced to work longer hours is a good thing. People want higher wages and less hours. Yet you tout longer hours and lower pay as a positive. It isn't.

We were told the tax cuts would create more jobs and higher wages. It hasn't. Companies aren't paying their employees more or hiring more employees. They are simply working the employees more and more overtime. And lowering their pay to help pay for the overtime. Lower wages and less time with your family is not a positive.

Good try though. You set them up, and common sense knocks them down!

Try again.

Comment

It was a try and a failure. Take home pay is more because people are forced to work more overtime. You are trying to justify a decrease in wages.
                    Nope.

Take home pay is increased because the government is taking less.

That is a fact, and I'd like you to address it.

I fail to understand how people making less per hour and being forced to work longer hours is a good thing. People want higher wages and less hours. Yet you tout longer hours and lower pay as a positive. It isn't.
                    No one said that. You're making strawmen.

Don't use fallacies, please.

We were told the tax cuts would create more jobs and higher wages. It hasn't. Companies aren't paying their employees more or hiring more employees. They are simply working the employees more and more overtime. And lowering their pay to help pay for the overtime. Lower wages and less time with your family is not a positive.
                    Job creation is up. You're not keeping up again.

Yes, wages are down slightly.

Give it time. The tax cuts are less than a year old.

Try again.
                    Don't mimic me.

It shows a low intellect and a follower mentality.

Be yourself, don't be like boy idolizing his daddy.

Also, you have still not addressed my point (and Math question) about take home pay being up due to the tax cuts, despite the small wage drop.

Maybe do less mimicking and address all my arguments instead.

Comment

For clarity:

Would you rather earn $15.00 per hour and pay a 25% tax rate, or make $14.97 per hour and pay a 22% tax rate. (And this ain't even accounting for the doubling of the standard deduction on top of the rate cut)

You tell me.

Comment

Working...
                      X