No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Trump, while discussing why he trusts Kim, admitted: “I may be wrong. I may stand before you in six months and say, ‘Hey, I was wrong.’ I don’t know that I’ll ever admit that, but I’ll find some kind of an excuse.”
    Even CNN reported that as being a joke...it was pretty funny.

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-ne...2e108ef7402249

Give the guy a break...he just put together a historic deal that the entire world needed to happen.

Comment

• Pence told Senate GOP that military exercises in Korea will continue, per Sen. Gardner

https://twitter.com/burgessev/status/1006609720394821634?s=19

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        So what if Israel is a party???

The fact is took Israel, a non party, to discover their cheating only backs my case!!

As I said, you're having an off day.

First you couldn't keep up, now you're buttressing my arguments.

As he should.

After all, according to your team it was US intelligence that screwed the pooch with their statements Iraq had WMDs.

Then those same intelligence people failed to stop Russia from hacking our election. Again, this is according to your team.

So Trump had every reason to trust the Mossad over US intelligence.

Don't mind-read me, or make racist charges like that.

Trash like that racist statement has no room on the forum.
        You're Jewish? I'm Jewish, too! Yay

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
          Even CNN reported that as being a joke...it was pretty funny.

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-ne...2e108ef7402249

Give the guy a break...he just put together a historic deal that the entire world needed to happen.
          It’s exactly the same “deal” that has been agreed numerous times before so nothing historic about it

Only difference here is that Trump caved and appeared before the world with a psychopath

Sad

Comment

Pence told Senate GOP that military exercises in Korea will continue, per Sen. Gardner

https://twitter.com/burgessev/status/1006609720394821634?s=19
            This is what happens when you don't prepare and you go off feelings. You allow Trump in a room by himself with other world leaders and he's gonna get played every time.

Sen. Joni Ernst (Iowa), a key Republican on the Senate Armed Services Committee, is raising questions about President Trump’s decision to suspend joint military exercises with South Korea, something that appeared to surprise military officials.

U.S. military officials said Tuesday they still plan to conduct a major exercise with South Korean troops in the fall, saying they have not received updated guidance on ending training exercises with the South.

Comment

This is what happens when you don't prepare and you go off feelings. You allow Trump in a room by himself with other world leaders and he's gonna get played every time.
              Putin got him alone and got him to agree to a joint cyber security alliance after Trump knew Russia had hacked voting machines in several states.

Comment

• Trump got played by Kim. Our president is pathetic. He got outmaneuvered by a crazy oppressive dictator.

Comment

Putin got him alone and got him to agree to a joint cyber security alliance after Trump knew Russia had hacked voting machines in several states.
                  That whole fascade was/is just bs concocted by Democratic "intelligence". …….Rockin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                    Trump got played by Kim. Our president is pathetic. He got outmaneuvered by a crazy oppressive dictator.
                    In what way?..Rockin'

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      So what if Israel is a party???

The fact is took Israel, a non party, to discover their cheating only backs my case!!

As I said, you're having an off day.

First you couldn't keep up, now you're buttressing my arguments.

As he should.

After all, according to your team it was US intelligence that screwed the pooch with their statements Iraq had WMDs.

Then those same intelligence people failed to stop Russia from hacking our election. Again, this is according to your team.

So Trump had every reason to trust the Mossad over US intelligence.

Don't mind-read me, or make racist charges like that.

Trash like that racist statement has no room on the forum.
                      Goy is not a race. Stop with the fake outrage.

How about believing America over Israel.

Comment

Working...
                      X