X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    But hey, ***** is owning the libs. Thats all that matters to *****anzees
    That's where you're dead wrong.

Just because you are superfan and look at everything through the prism of 'winning' or 'losing' this ridiculous R vs D team game garbage, doesn't mean the rest of us look at things in that warped way.

Comment

Iran was complying according to all parties involved, including the US. ******, who isn't a party of the agreement, is the only one claiming Iran isn't complying.
      So what if ****** is a party???

The fact is took ******, a non party, to discover their cheating only backs my case!!

As I said, you're having an off day.

First you couldn't keep up, now you're buttressing my arguments.

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      ***** believed ****** over US intelligence.
      As he should.

After all, according to your team it was US intelligence that screwed the pooch with their statements Iraq had WMDs.

Then those same intelligence people failed to stop ****** from hacking our election. Again, this is according to your team.

So ***** had every reason to trust the Mossad over US intelligence.

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      You're ***ish so of course you're going to believe your fellow *** over us untrustworthy Goy's
      Don't mind-read me, or make racist charges like that.

Trash like that racist statement has no room on the forum.

Comment

*****, while discussing why he trusts Kim, admitted: “I may be wrong. I may stand before you in six months and say, ‘Hey, I was wrong.’ I don’t know that I’ll ever admit that, but I’ll find some kind of an excuse.”
        Even CNN reported that as being a joke...it was pretty funny.

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-ne...2e108ef7402249

Give the guy a break...he just put together a historic deal that the entire world needed to happen.

Comment

• Pence told Senate GOP that military exercises in Korea will continue, per Sen. Gardner

https://twitter.com/burgessev/status/1006609720394821634?s=19

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            So what if ****** is a party???

The fact is took ******, a non party, to discover their cheating only backs my case!!

As I said, you're having an off day.

First you couldn't keep up, now you're buttressing my arguments.

As he should.

After all, according to your team it was US intelligence that screwed the pooch with their statements Iraq had WMDs.

Then those same intelligence people failed to stop ****** from hacking our election. Again, this is according to your team.

So ***** had every reason to trust the Mossad over US intelligence.

Don't mind-read me, or make racist charges like that.

Trash like that racist statement has no room on the forum.
            You're ***ish? I'm ***ish, too! Yay

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
              Even CNN reported that as being a joke...it was pretty funny.

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-ne...2e108ef7402249

Give the guy a break...he just put together a historic deal that the entire world needed to happen.
              It’s exactly the same “deal” that has been agreed numerous times before so nothing historic about it

Only difference here is that ***** caved and appeared before the world with a psychopath

Sad

Comment

Pence told Senate GOP that military exercises in Korea will continue, per Sen. Gardner

https://twitter.com/burgessev/status/1006609720394821634?s=19
                This is what happens when you don't prepare and you go off feelings. You allow ***** in a room by himself with other world leaders and he's gonna get played every time.

Sen. Joni Ernst (Iowa), a key ********** on the Senate Armed Services Committee, is raising questions about President *****’s decision to suspend joint military exercises with South Korea, something that appeared to surprise military officials.

U.S. military officials said Tuesday they still plan to conduct a major exercise with South Korean troops in the fall, saying they have not received updated guidance on ending training exercises with the South.

Comment

This is what happens when you don't prepare and you go off feelings. You allow ***** in a room by himself with other world leaders and he's gonna get played every time.
                  Putin got him alone and got him to agree to a joint cyber security alliance after ***** knew ****** had hacked voting machines in several states.

Comment

• ***** got played by Kim. Our president is pathetic. He got outmaneuvered by a crazy oppressive dictator.

Comment

Putin got him alone and got him to agree to a joint cyber security alliance after ***** knew ****** had hacked voting machines in several states.
                      That whole fascade was/is just bs concocted by ********ic "intelligence". …….Rockin'

Comment

Working...
                      X