No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Paddy Mashdown View Post
    I'm not in contact with him outside of this site. He's probably been hounded off by all the liberal mafia on here. A shame, he's a good, knowledgeable poster.
    Thanks for the kind words.

I'm back.

I don't know when I was banned, as I spent most of the weekend at dad's lake house having loads of fun on dad's cigarette boat . When I took off Friday morning for the lake (in dad's Vette ), I wasn't yet banned.

I got back Sunday, and when I logged in Sunday evening it said I was banned 'til 8 PM tonight. Oh well.

I accidentally hit the bookmark to here just now and saw I'm unbanned.

I was banned for making a personal attack.

I was guilty, though it was in return after being accused of all sorts of nonsense, including serious felonies and being insulted over and over by one person. I'm hoping the person who started this crap is perma-banned, but we shall see. (He's been banned 4 times for this I know of, and he keeps coming back and doing it over and over...)

That's my first ban here, and I've been here well over 10 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paddy Mashdown View Post
      I'm sure Giuliani is deliberately winding the left up. When he suggested that Trump could pardon himself this weekend, they completely lost the plot!
      Giuliani and Trump are basically trolling the D players and superfans at this point.

They are going to gloat like mad once Mueller has to finally come out and admit the investigation is over and no collusion was found.

Comment

• Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
        This I'm not convinced of.
        What makes you think that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post

Don't play games with me. You know exactly why somebody would think that.

Comment

Oh the irony of a SafeSpace alt accusing others of having alts.

As I keep saying, you'd be wise to put him and his numerous alts (he currently has at least 3-4 active as we speak) on ignore.

He's not here for rational debate. He's here to hurl insults and 'win'.

Don't play his stupid game.

Comment

• Why are you so focused on me? I only have this account, and I was working as a teacher these past 5 months. Now, I'm reflecting on my life because my personality might not be a good fit with the career. In other words, I haven't been on here, man.

I'm sorry about that sparring video, but the bad sides of people come out when everyone's crossing lines and stuff. That's not who I am, and I told you that, and you said you didn't care about it.

I'm sorry

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                Oh the irony of a SafeSpace alt accusing others of having alts.

As I keep saying, you'd be wise to put him and his numerous alts (he currently has at least 3-4 active as we speak) on ignore.

He's not here for rational debate. He's here to hurl insults and 'win'.

Good to see you unbanned by the way!

Don't play his stupid game.
                Actually that was directed at Julia thinking Trump will become a dictator.

It was Don Pichardo who accused me of being your alt.

Julia’s ok...

Comment

• I'm not one to get all sucked into endless, petty arguments. Some people are here for that reason alone and I don't get that.

Not sure why someone would think I'm one of many accounts run by the same person. Paranoia I guess.

Comment

Actually that was directed at Julia thinking Trump will become a dictator.

It was Don Pichardo who accused me of being your alt.

Julia’s ok...
                    Don Pichardo is a SafeSpace alt too.

As is Julia.

As I said, he's got 3-4 active atm.

EDIT: you'll notice all of them made a beeline for the thread when Addix went after me. That's one way to detect his alts. They often mass post together in certain threads, and next to Addix no one hates me like SafeSpace does.
                    Last edited by 1bad65; 06-04-2018, 02:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      Don Pichardo is a SafeSpace alt too.

As is Julia.

As I said, he's got 3-4 active atm.
                      I am one too.

Comment

Working...
                      X