Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    You posted on April 5, 2017:

Comey was fired on May 9th, 2017

RISCH: ...I gather from all this that you're willing to say now that, while you were director, the president of the United States was not under investigation. Is that a fair statement?

COMEY: That's correct.

You were wrong.

Game. Set. Match.

Now go get yourself all worked up again that 'We got him now!' so I can laugh at your clueless gruber ass when you look all kinds of stupid, AGAIN.

As per the norm.

Your response has nothing to do with what appears to be what I've said in April....

As the investigations continue...........

Comment

How confident are you on our bet?

Me, I'm very confident.

Yesterday went completely as I expected.
      Very confident, As usual DUMP tried to reverse the outcome and said Comey is the LIAR....This Kettle is already know to LIE ....There is not an HONEST bone in his body as we all knew.

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
        As per the norm.

Your response has nothing to do with what appears to be what I've said in April....

As the investigations continue...........

Bernie have you ever noticed Trump's complexion is akin to a ( im )PEACH...

Comment

• Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
          Bernie have you ever noticed Trump's complexion is akin to a ( im )PEACH...
          Yeah.....Very peach !

Comment

Who the hell knows?

Trump fired Flynn for being deceptive and even yesterday Comey said under oath; "(Trump) went farther than that. He said, and if some of my satellites did something wrong, it'd be good to find that out."

And yet here you guys have seized on conspiracy theory nonsense and are talking impeachment and imprisonment.

Again, even CNN said it's over.

Keep up the faith. Keep getting yourselves all worked up and falling flat every time. Like I said, it gives me a great laugh every time you do it.
            Comey also said Trump wasn't interested in the progress or facts of the investigation. He just wanted it to end ASAP.

What conspiracy theory are you talking about?

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              Comey also said Trump wasn't interested in the progress or facts of the investigation. He just wanted it to end ASAP.
              Because there is nothing there and the Democrats and their press allies are using it as a distraction to slow the Trump agenda.

Fortunately the Administration says those days are over.

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              What conspiracy theory are you talking about?
              The 'Trump colluded with Russia' conspiracy theory.

Comment

Because there is nothing there and the Democrats and their press allies are using it as a distraction to slow the Trump agenda.

Fortunately the Administration says those days are over.

The 'Trump colluded with Russia' conspiracy theory.
                We don't know if Trump colluded with Russia or not. The investigation isn't over. What we do know is people in Trump's administration held meetings with Russian officials they didn't disclose and one was fired for it, one had to recuse himself from the investigation because of it and one is now under investigation because of it. We also know Russia did interfer with our elections. Those are the facts we do know about Russia and Russia and the Trump campaign. Once the investigation is finished we'll know if Trump himself colluded with Russia or if it was just the people around him. Let's wait until the investigation is complete before we start making definite statements.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  We don't know if Trump colluded with Russia or not.
                  One of the foundations of this nation is the notion of innocence until guilt is proven.

And one top of that you have ZERO evidence of collusion. Nothing. You need something to make the charge.

Let me try an example. Steve wants to get rid of you, for what ever reason. Steve starts telling people you are colluding with a known car theft ring. Steve even calls in the proper authorities. The police investigate you, and find no evidence you are colluding with the known car theft ring. No one outside of the authorities can present any evidence of collusion either. How long should they spend time and resources investigating you?

The investigation isn't over.
                  You can say that for 4 years!! Or 8 years. Or 12,678 years.

My point again goes back to....nothing. They have found nothing in terms of collusion. And it's not from lack of digging.

You can dig the hole 4 years. Or 8 years. Or 12,678 years. That doesn't mean there's gold down there.

What we do know is people in Trump's administration held meetings with Russian officials they didn't disclose and one was fired for it, one had to recuse himself from the investigation because of it and one is now under investigation because of it.
                  Ok, let's focus on Flynn, because he's the one I've noticed they bank on the most.

Flynn lied to the Administration (I believe it was to Pence). Trump fired him, immediately. And then we have Comey saying under oath that Trump told him; "if some of my satellites did something wrong, it'd be good to find that out."

Does that sound like a conspiracy??

We also know Russia did interfer with our elections.
                  You are correct. I believe it was stated they've done it before as well.

Comment

• Comment

One of the foundations of this nation is the notion of innocence until guilt is proven.

And one top of that you have ZERO evidence of collusion. Nothing. You need something to make the charge.

Let me try an example. Steve wants to get rid of you, for what ever reason. Steve starts telling people you are colluding with a known car theft ring. Steve even calls in the proper authorities. The police investigate you, and find no evidence you are colluding with the known car theft ring. No one outside of the authorities can present any evidence of collusion either. How long should they spend time and resources investigating you?

You can say that for 4 years!! Or 8 years. Or 12,678 years.

My point again goes back to....nothing. They have found nothing in terms of collusion. And it's not from lack of digging.

You can dig the hole 4 years. Or 8 years. Or 12,678 years. That doesn't mean there's gold down there.

Ok, let's focus on Flynn, because he's the one I've noticed they bank on the most.

Flynn lied to the Administration (I believe it was to Pence). Trump fired him, immediately. And then we have Comey saying under oath that Trump told him; "if some of my satellites did something wrong, it'd be good to find that out."

Does that sound like a conspiracy??

You are correct. I believe it was stated they've done it before as well.
                      Let's start with the facts:

Flynn lied about his contacts with Russia and was let go and is under investigation

Sessions failed to disclose his contacts with Russia and had to recuse himself.

Kushner failed to disclose his contacts with Russia and is under investigation

Those are three people close to Trump who have lied about their contacts with Russia. Russia interfered with our elections, we know that to be a fact also. The investigation needs to be completed before we start calling anything a conspiracy or proclaiming anyone guilty or innocent. Something is going on or else people wouldn't be lying/failing to disclose their contacts with Russia. Doesn't that make you a lil suspicious?

Comment

Working...
                      X