Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
    Ignore vlad he’s a 1sad65 gobbler.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt-mpuR_QHQ

John Oliver’s video on just exactly how the us trade rules bucked Puerto Rico. It’s an outrage that the us is now hosing Puerto Rico. Muthafuk trump.
    Lmao asking people to ignore me instead of showing a good solid argument. Time to change your tampon. 1bad65 does his thing, I do my own.

Bringing up John ****ing Oliver? That failed Libtard comedian?

Solid argument!

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      Yeah man. I know he plays within the rules so how did they get him?
      Political threads are always going to have people riled up. The thread is pinned so I don’t know why a mod chose to ban him. I’m guessing it’s a short term ban.

Comment

• Originally posted by E10Rifle View Post
        You’re welcome.

You’re self-employed, aren’t you? Do you bill the companies for your time/pre-arrange payment per ‘job’? Either way, I doubt you’re on a zero hour contract.
        There are all types of ways. The LLC is for jobs I bid on from companies. In the bid you list what percentage is due if the bid is accepted and how many days they have to complete payment after the job is finished.

The sole proprietor is where companies are looking for freelancers and pay one flat rate. Those are the jobs I have to fill out a 1099 form for. This is where most of the money is. So many places out there right now looking for experienced freelancers.

Here's an example of a project I just got. Walgreens bought Rite Aid. Some stores they're closing and some stores they're converting. On the roof of Rite Aid they have those big satellite dishes. A friend in Atlanta got a contract to remove them. Most are in N. Carolina and S. Carolina. He doesn't have the manpower or money to send guys there and put them up in hotels, gas, ect. I know a guy in N. Carolina who runs a cable contracting company so I called him and he said he'll do it. There's a set price per dish removal. I get paid for each one he removes.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

Its a sad investigation that the only way to end it is to try catch trump commiting perjury

Sad liberals

Comment

• https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...el-measures-un

No surprises here

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                Lmao asking people to ignore me instead of showing a good solid argument. Time to change your tampon. 1bad65 does his thing, I do my own.

Bringing up John ****ing Oliver? That failed Libtard comedian?

Solid argument!
                Your free to look up the statutes he cites. I did. The effects of those status can also be looked up (ie. Companies leaving the island ). But of course, like 1bad) yiu choose to ignore it and just dismiss is as libtard.. look in mirror for the trutard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                  Nope. Vlad and 1bad will spontaneously cum on themselves after reading that articule. Too bad they won’t read it

Comment

• Why Trump’s Lawyer is Dead Wrong on Obstruction of Justice

Trump is not the first sitting president to face accusations of obstruction of justice. During the Watergate scandal, the first article of impeachment approved by the House Judiciary Committee charged Richard Nixon with obstructing justice by endeavoring to influence an FBI investigation into the break-in at the Democratic National Committee headquarters. That article passed the committee by a 27-11 vote, with six Republicans joining all the committee’s Democrats in the majority. And after Nixon’s resignation, the 11 Republicans who voted against the first article of impeachment acknowledged that, in light of subsequent revelations, they believed that Nixon had committed obstruction. Nixon himself conceded at a press conference prior to leaving office that “of course, the crime of obstruction of justice is a serious crime and would be an impeachable offense.” The idea that the president was immune from obstruction liability was never taken seriously even by Nixon’s most ardent defenders.
                    https://www.justsecurity.org/47662/t...ction-justice/

Comment

• I hope 1bad65 wasn't perma-banned, but I do think he needs an attitude adjustment so am kind of glad he got a (hopefully temporary) ban.

Comment

Working...
                      X