No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

****ing circus show White House, people defend this ****** we have as a president smh

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      So why are you attacking Trump for meeting with someone to discuss those issues?
      Because she knows nothing about prison reform. She saw a video of a grandmother who got life in prison for a first time drug offense. She wants clemency for that lady. Kim K has done no work on prison reform. Meeting with Kim K on prison reform is a joke that's why I'm laughing.

If Trump was interested in prison reform why not talk to experts? Why not direct the DOJ to stop rolling back Obama era drug sentencing prison reform measures? Or rolling back Obama era reduction of federal prisoners in private prisons?

This is simply a photo op and payback for Kanye West saying nice things about Trump.

Comment

• To be fair to ol’ silicon bum, she’s about as qualified to advise the president as Ivanka, Jared and Betsy De Vos are.

Comment

Because she knows nothing about prison reform. She saw a video of a grandmother who got life in prison for a first time drug offense. She wants clemency for that lady. Kim K has done no work on prison reform. Meeting with Kim K on prison reform is a joke that's why I'm laughing.
          You have no idea what experience she has in this.

Look, she is what she is. But to attack Trump for meeting with someone knowledgeable on a pet cause is good. Well, good to anyone not a D superfan.

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          If Trump was interested in prison reform why not talk to experts?
          Who says he hasn't?

We don't know who all else he's met with on this. We know of her because she famous.

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          This is simply a photo op and payback for Kanye West saying nice things about Trump.
          Says you.

Comment

• This looks like it hurt Trump

Comment

If Trump was interested in prison reform why not talk to experts? Why not direct the DOJ to stop rolling back Obama era drug sentencing prison reform measures? Or rolling back Obama era reduction of federal prisoners in private prisons?

Lol @ having to explain that to him.
              You have zen patience for doing so. For that i comend you.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                You have no idea what experience she has in this.
                What I said are Kim's own words!!!!! This was sparked from a video she saw on Twitter about a grandmother who got a life sentence as a first time non-violent drug offender.

Kim K has done no work on prison reform. She won't even support the charity started by her husband (named after his dead mother) that helps inner city chicago kids. She and her husband abandoned the charity. The kids in the program said neither has ever been to Chicago to help the program. The program is being run by Kanye's friend and when he asked Kanye for money to help Kanye told him "**** the kids of Chicago"

Stick to reading mayonnaise forums. You have no idea what's going on and you embarrass yourself when you try to speak on things that's outside what you know.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                  Lol @ having to explain that to him.
                  You have zen patience for doing so. For that i comend you.
                  You know what you're right. I'm arguing with this dude over Kim Kardashian being an expert on prison reform. I hit rock bottom and started digging

Comment

You know what you're right. I'm arguing with this dude over Kim Kardashian being an expert on prison reform. I hit rock bottom and started digging
                    Therein lies your problem.

We aren't arguing, despite you wanting us too. That's why that idiot SafeSapce is riding your nuts. And that's why the two of you are so sad you obsess over "beating up" people in Internet forums.

The fact is this shows what good can come out of people who have publicly disagreed sit down and discuss a topic like adults.

The cause of prison and sentencing reform has gotten alot of free exposure.

Trump has met with someone who has slammed him publicly and he's sat down and listened to that person.

Those are positive things, no mater one's political persuasion. Or do you want to argue that too???

The President has met with someone on a topic you value, in order to find solutions, and here you are trying to argue how this is bad.

You superfans are something else.

Trump could give us world peace, and you'd be on here blasting him for putting defense contractors out of business.

You do realize all this bitterness and anger is not good for you, or for your kids, don't you?

Comment

• Originally posted by E10Rifle View Post
                      To be fair to ol’ silicon bum, she’s about as qualified to advise the president as Ivanka, Jared and Betsy De Vos are.
                      That is fair. But still Makes the White House a carnival.

Comment

Working...
                      X