No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by E10Rifle View Post
    I assume with his username that he’s British. Therefore I’m sure he’s perfectly aware of Murdoch’s agenda. Probably either a thicko UKIPper or, more likely, just trolling for the attention his sister doesn’t give him at home.
    If he's British and doesn't know who Kerry Packer is then he takes thicko to a whole new level

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• So the question remains....

Why was there not an informant put into Hillary's camp as well?

And before you answer, remember that we know she had ties to Russians via her campaign paying Russians for dirt on Trump.

Why did the FBI only care about one candidate's supposed ties to Russia, but not the others?

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            After the classified russia probe briefing

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            Good drops. You quietly putting in work.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              Good drops. You quietly putting in work.
              Everybody who has saw the intelligence has said there were no spies in the Trump campaign and the FBI was conducting counter intelligence on Russians who were successfully infiltrating Trump's campaign. It's been almost a week and Devin Nunes still hasnt said nothing.

Comment

Everybody who has saw the intelligence has said there were no spies in the Trump campaign and the FBI was conducting counter intelligence on Russians who were successfully infiltrating Trump's campaign. It's been almost a week and Devin Nunes still hasnt said nothing.
                I notice 1bad has switched up too.

McConnell is for the investigation now.
                Nunes is quiet as ****. Can't find one thing to critique.

Comment

I specified "informant".

So my question remains, why only one campaign and not the other?

Comment

• Both campaigns have ties to Russians. That's not up for debate.

So why did the FBI put an informant in one campaign but not the other?

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
                      Out of curiosity do Trump's conspiracy theories also bore you?

I see you have "Russian bot" under your name so am aware you could just be a Trumptard troll account deliberately posting ignorant stuff for a reaction.
                      The only thing that bores me are your posts.

Originally posted by E10Rifle View Post
                      I assume with his username that he’s British. Therefore I’m sure he’s perfectly aware of Murdoch’s agenda. Probably either a thicko UKIPper or, more likely, just trolling for the attention his sister doesn’t give him at home.
                      What are you talking about? I ****ed your sister last night.

Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                      If he's British and doesn't know who Kerry Packer is then he takes thicko to a whole new level
                      I know who Kerry Packer is, i also know who his fat, ugly son is. I just claimed that nobody knows who he is outside of Australia, compared to Murdoch anyway. Anyway skippy, get back to Australia you drongo.

Comment

Working...
                      X