OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...resigns-565621

President Donald Trump has hired Emmet Flood, an attorney who helped President Bill Clinton manage his impeachment defense, to join his legal team, part of a more aggressive shift in tone in the president's legal strategy as special counsel Robert Mueller’s probe widens.

I call bs on the reason Ty Cobb is leaving the WH.
    He said he wanted to retire...so, he just decided that all of a sudden? Very soon after he joined the WH mob? I think after he got a taste of the chaos in trumpworld, he said screw this **** and THEN made up his mind to retire. :2 cents:

Comment

• North Korea releases U.S. detainees, bows to another Trump demand

North Korea has freed three U.S. citizens detained for years in the communist country, bowing to another demand of President Trump ahead of his planned meeting with Kim Jong-un.

The three Americans — Kim Dong Chul, Kim Hak-song and Kim Sang Duk, also known as Tony Kim — were released from a North Korean labor camp and sent to Pyongyang for medical treatment, the Financial Times reported.

Though out of the brutal labor camp, the men remain in the grasp of Mr. Kim’s regime.

They currently are believed to be convalescing in a hotel outside Pyongyang.

“We believe that Mr. Trump can take them back on the day of the U.S.-North Korea summit, or he can send an envoy to take them back to the U.S. before the summit,” said Choi Sung-ryong, an activist pursuing release of North Korea’s political prisoners.

The release of the three Americans marked another significant victory for the Trump administration, which also won North Korea’s agreement to discuss giving up its nuclear weapon program as a prerequisite for the talks.

Source:
      https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...s-another-tru/

While y'all are whining about nonsense Russian collusion conspiracy theories and pron stars, Trump is accomplishing great things his predecessors could not.

Comment

• He hired Bill Clintons old lawyer. I guess that's the deep state

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          He hired Bill Clintons old lawyer. I guess that's the deep state

From March 11th:

Trump and Haberman in the Oval Office
          Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 05-02-2018, 03:42 PM.

Comment

• Hey there badgirl, feel like posting the "alleged" pm's i sent you? Before you do, I asked a mod if he can tell if they are legit or not. If you made them up somehow, he will know. By the way, I have nothing to say to you in pm's that i wouldn't say in open forum.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=779706

Scroll through this short thread to see how low badgirl can get.
            Last edited by jazluvr; 05-02-2018, 06:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
              Hey there badgirl, feel like posting the "alleged" pm's i sent you? Before you do, I asked a mod if he can tell if they are legit or not. If you made them up somehow, he will know. By the way, I have nothing to say to you in open threads that i wouldn't say in open forum.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=779706

Scroll through this short thread to see how low badgirl can get.
              I don't do e-beefs.

Sorry.

This is the Trump thread. It's not here for nonsense like this. Stay on topic.

Fyi, you know exactly whats in in the PMs, as you sent them.

That said, don't e-stalk me either. It's childish.

You begged, and begged , me to do you a favor. I was kind enough to oblige. Don't annoy me further.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                Of course he did. That letter sounds exactly how Trump talks

He originally said he wrote the letter. So there goes his credibility.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  North Korea releases U.S. detainees, bows to another Trump demand

North Korea has freed three U.S. citizens detained for years in the communist country, bowing to another demand of President Trump ahead of his planned meeting with Kim Jong-un.

The three Americans — Kim Dong Chul, Kim Hak-song and Kim Sang Duk, also known as Tony Kim — were released from a North Korean labor camp and sent to Pyongyang for medical treatment, the Financial Times reported.

Though out of the brutal labor camp, the men remain in the grasp of Mr. Kim’s regime.

They currently are believed to be convalescing in a hotel outside Pyongyang.

“We believe that Mr. Trump can take them back on the day of the U.S.-North Korea summit, or he can send an envoy to take them back to the U.S. before the summit,” said Choi Sung-ryong, an activist pursuing release of North Korea’s political prisoners.

The release of the three Americans marked another significant victory for the Trump administration, which also won North Korea’s agreement to discuss giving up its nuclear weapon program as a prerequisite for the talks.

Source:
                  https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...s-another-tru/

While y'all are whining about nonsense Russian collusion conspiracy theories and pron stars, Trump is accomplishing great things his predecessors could not.
                  You notice they won't touch his NK accomplishments with a 10 foot pole? It's amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Canelo Phresh View Post
                    You notice they won't touch his NK accomplishments with a 10 foot pole? It's amazing.
                    Yup.

That's what superfans do. Can't give anyone but their team any credit.

It's all pron stars, Russian nonsense, and now e-beefs.

But not a word on all his accomplishments both in our economy and in foreign policy.

It's amazing, but fully expected.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      I don't do e-beefs.

Sorry.

This is the Trump thread. It's not here for nonsense like this. Stay on topic.

Fyi, you know exactly whats in in the PMs, as you sent them.

That said, don't e-stalk me either. It's childish.

You begged, and begged , me to do you a favor. I was kind enough to oblige. Don't annoy me further.
                      But you said you wanted to post them in a big thread so you could embarrass me. I'm just giving you the chance to clear your name. Again read through the link. You called me a liar. Post them or be know as a liar.

And remember, the mods can tell if it/they are fake.

Comment

Working...
                      X