Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Either Trump or his bodyguard is lying. His bodyguard said he stayed by Trump's door until he decided to go to his own room for the night. Here Trump is saying he didn't spend the night

A week after the Trump Tower meeting, on Jan. 11, Comey writes that Trump called him and said he was concerned about the dossier being made public and was fixated on the prostitutes allegation. The president-elect argued that it could not be true because he had not stayed overnight in Moscow but had only used the hotel room to change his clothes. And after Trump explained that he would never allow people to urinate near him, Comey recalls laughing.

“I decided not to tell him that the activity alleged did not seem to require either an overnight stay or even being in proximity to the participants,” Comey writes. “In fact, though I didn’t know for sure, I imagined the presidential suite of the Ritz-Carlton in Moscow was large enough for a germaphobe to be at a safe distance from the activity.”

Comment

• The next month, Trump called Comey to complain about the Russia investigation as a “cloud” that was impairing his presidency and, again, brought up the Moscow prostitutes allegation.

“For about the fourth time, he argued that the golden showers thing wasn’t true, asking yet again, ‘Can you imagine me, hookers?’” Comey writes of their March 30, 2017, call. “In an apparent play for my sympathy, he added that he has a beautiful wife and the whole thing has been very painful for her. He asked what we could do to ‘lift the cloud.’”
      Once again with the hooker stuff. And he ****ed Stormy Daniels raw while married to his beautiful wife. So trying to say he wouldn't mess with hookers because his wife is beautiful means nothing.

Comment

• And if he's such a germaphobe why is he ****ing a **** star raw?

Things aint adding up

Comment

• That was the last time the two men spoke. On May 9, as Comey was talking with FBI employees in the Los Angeles field office, he peered at a television screen and saw a news alert: “COMEY FIRED.”

Comey describes soon receiving an “emotional call” from Homeland Security Secretary John F. Kelly.

“He said he was sick about my firing and that he intended to quit in protest,” Comey writes. “He said he didn’t want to work for dishonorable people who would treat someone like me in such a manner. I urged Kelly not to do that, arguing that the country needed principled people around this president. Especially this president.”

Kelly did not resign. Two and a half months later, he was named White House chief of staff.
          And now Kelly has been dragged down to Trump's level

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            What? I never predicted that. And this isn't a prediction. This is what he told Larry Kudlow in a meeting with Senator Ben Sasse. Can you read?
            Prediction may be the wrong word, but you know what I'm talking about.

You posted how Trump was going to do those things, or something similar, and it didn't happen.

I remember because I told you at the time your chain was being yanked, but you didn't listen.

And here we are today, doing the same routine for at least the third time.

When will you learn that the press is biased against the guy, and they'll report anything that they think hurts him or they think will drive off his supporters, without bothering to first do some fact checking?

Comment

He wanted the investigation for Melania. A private investigation to help his marriage, allegedly.

But anybody with half a brain knows what he really wanted to know. He wanted to know if they actually filmed the encounter.
              There you go mind reading again.....

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                Prediction may be the wrong word, but you know what I'm talking about.

You posted how Trump was going to do those things, or something similar, and it didn't happen.

I remember because I told you at the time your chain was being yanked, but you didn't listen.

And here we are today, doing the same routine for at least the third time.

When will you learn that the press is biased against the guy, and they'll report anything that they think hurts him or they think will drive off his supporters, without bothering to first do some fact checking?
                I posted what he said. He said he was gonna take the guns away first then due process later.

He said he was looking into limited amnesty for DACA

Today he told Kudlow to go negotiate getting back into TPP

I haven't made predictions. I simply reported what he said.

Maybe he won't look to get back into TPP. Guess we have to wait to see what they say on Fox News tonight.

Comment

I posted what he said. He said he was gonna take the guns away first then due process later.
                  And did he break his campaign promise and end up taking guns away?

No

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  He said he was looking into limited amnesty for DACA
                  And did he break his campaign promise and end up granting amnesty?

No

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  Today he told Kudlow to go negotiate getting back into TPP
                  And based on the above, do you think he'll break his campaign promise and enter into TPP?

The answer should be obvious.....

Comment

There you go mind reading again.....
                    I forgot. You're the only one who can read Trump's mind

Originally Posted by 1bad65
                    Get real.

He's not worried a bit about the nothing burger that is the Russia investigation.

Comment

And did he break his campaign promise and end up taking guns away?

No

And did he break his campaign promise and end up granting amnesty?

No

And based on the above, do you think he'll break his campaign promise and enter into TPP?

The answer should be obvious.....
                      I'm repeating what he said. For some reason you have a problem with me repeating what he said but don't have a problem with him when he says it.

Comment

Working...
                      X