Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hold up. Trump had another child or she had an abortion?

Comment

• Trump looking to rejoin TPP

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Hold up. Trump had another child or she had an abortion?

The New Yorker check it out and said they have found no evidence but it higlighten how AMI caught and killed stories that would have been damaging to Trump's reputation around the election.
        https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-...n-david-pecker

Comment

Trump looking to rejoin TPP

Sitting in the seat is harder than shouting from the sidelines.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            The New Yorker check it out and said they have found no evidence but it higlighten how AMI caught and killed stories that would have been damaging to Trump's reputation around the election.
            https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-...n-david-pecker
            The New Yorker has uncovered no evidence that Trump fathered the child. A spokesperson for the Trump Organization denied the allegations, including the assertion that Calamari told Sajudin the story. When I reached out to the alleged daughter, she declined through a representative of her employer to answer questions. Her mother did not respond to repeated requests for comment.
            I feel sorry for this dude. He don't even know that child aint his. He probably suspects it but he don't want to know the truth
            I spoke with the father of the family, who said that Sajudin’s claim was “completely false and ridiculous” and added that the Enquirer had put the family in a difficult situation. “I don’t understand what they had to pay this guy for,” he said. The New Yorker is not disclosing the family members’ names, out of respect for their privacy. Regardless of the veracity of Sajudin’s claims, legal experts said that A.M.I.’s payment to Sajudin is significant because it establishes the company’s pattern of buying and burying stories that could be damaging to Trump during the Presidential campaign.

Comment

Trump looking to rejoin TPP

While attempting to allay fears among the American farming industry about possible fallout from a trade war with China, US President Donald Trump unexpectedly pointed his administration in a surprising direction: reopening Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) negotiations.

During a meeting with lawmakers and governors from agriculture-dependent states on Thursday to talk about possible policy support, Trump directed his top economic advisor Larry Kudlow and top trade official Robert Lighthizer to talk to the 11 member nations of the TTP trade pact about the possibility of re-joining the deal. Formally abandoning the agreement was one of Trump’s signature campaign promises and one of his first acts as president.

The president multiple times reaffirmed in general to all of us and looked right at Larry Kudlow and said, ‘Larry, go get it done,'” Senator Ben Sasse from Nebraska told reporters at the White House, according to a report in The Hill.

The senator played down the significance of the news, cautioning that Trump “is a guy who likes to blue-sky a lot and entertain a lot of different ideas.”

Proposed tariffs announced by Trump this year were met with equally harsh proposals from China, which primarily targeted the agricultural industry. The threats prompted a drop in prices for products ranging from pork to soybeans at a time when farm incomes are already projected to fall to their lowest levels in more than a decade

Mouth make to say anything. Trump, the ultimate flip-flopper.

Trump went and made life harder for the farmers who had it hard already.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                Mouth make to say anything. Trump, the ultimate flip-flopper.

Trump went and made life harder for the farmers who had it hard already.
                And the 11 other nations signed a month ago. They moved on without us. We aren't just going to be able to barge in and disrupt everything. Now we gotta take what they give us. Wait til we see what Fox News has to say about this tonight. That'll be Trump's final decision

Comment

I feel sorry for this dude. He don't even know that child aint his. He probably suspects it but he don't want to know the truth
                  But he said it's" completely false and ridiculous." May he did a DNA test for him to be so sure.

Comment

And the 11 other nations signed a month ago. They moved on without us. We aren't just going to be able to barge in and disrupt everything. Now we gotta take what they give us. Wait til we see what Fox News has to say about this tonight. That'll be Trump's final decision
                    I won't be watching. Let me know what they say.

Comment

• Trump wanted Comey to investigate the pee tapes for Melania's piece of mind. *wink wink* If the incident never happened why would he ask to investigate to see if there are tapes of an incident that supposedly never happened?

President Donald Trump reportedly asked former FBI Director James Comey to investigate whether the Russians did have a video tape of him in a hotel room with prostitutes urinating on the bed.

The salacious rumor was part of Christopher Steele’s dossier that was released just after the 2016 election. When Comey went to New York to meet with Trump for the first time, he gave Trump the information that the dossier was in the hands of several media outlets and the intelligence community. He explained what the information entailed as a courtesy to give Trump a heads up. It was previously reported that Trump took it as an attack and an attempt for the “deep state” to show they “had something” on him.

Now, however, it seems Comey was asked to investigate the tape, the New York Post reported from their excerpt.

“He brought up what he called the ‘golden showers thing’ … adding that it bothered him if there was ‘even a one percent chance’ his wife, Melania, thought it was true,” Comey writes in his new book, “A Higher Loyalty: Truth, Lies, and Leadership.”

“He just rolled on, unprompted, explaining why it couldn’t possibly be true, ending by saying he was thinking of asking me to investigate the allegation to prove it was a lie. I said it was up to him,” he continued.

Comey was shocked by the request, specifically citing the “one percent chance.”

“In what kind of marriage, to what kind of man, does a spouse conclude there is only a 99 percent chance her husband didn’t do that?” Comey commented, about the request to use federal resources to help with his marriage.

Trump said that the claim couldn’t be true because he is “a germaphobe.” Now, however, we know that he was concerned about it after all.
                      https://www.rawstory.com/2018/04/com...melanias-mind/

Comment

Working...
                      X