No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    Not to mention, Ali would not have seen any combat if drafted. He would have been given the celebrity treatment and served as a morale officer for the troops. He couldn't even do that.

He said he didn't want to get involved in the propaganda or be poster man for it

Agree or disagree he didn't pay for a doctors note he stood up went to the induction and was willing to pay for the consequences

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
      Post your source or admit you're wrong
      Ok, I was wrong.

Big deal. Life goes on.

Now explain why you are vilifying one guy for being a draft dodger, while having another draft dodger in your sig.....

Comment

Not to mention, Ali would not have seen any combat if drafted. He would have been given the celebrity treatment and served as a morale officer for the troops. He couldn't even do that.
        Yup, exactly.

But you watch, the superfans will find some weak sauce excuse to say what Ali did was ok, but what Donald Trump did was wrong.

Superfans gonna be superfans.

Comment

Post your source or admit you're wrong
          Hey man. You’re not allowed to prove him wrong with your gotcha games. Aka facts

Comment

He said he didn't want to get involved in the propaganda or be poster man for it

Agree or disagree he didn't pay for a doctors note he stood up went to the induction and was willing to pay for the consequences
            He wasn't inducted.

He went to the induction, but refused to be inducted.

But hey, you proved me right.

I predicted you'd make an excuse for Ali while blasting Trump for doing the exact same thing.

So while I was wrong on one point (the doctor issue), you proved me correct on another point (your glaring double standard and excuses for it). Thanks dude. Cheer on!

Comment

• Comment

He was a coward. Just like Clinton.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  These lil sissy liberals quickly post the latest rumor or hint of a scandal. They parrot whatever they want to hear and ignore what the don't want to hear..

Condemnation before investigation, but these clowns won't give up.. They live in a constant state of pain and denial! I love it.
                  I love it too.

The next 3-7 years will be fun, that's for sure.

Winning is so much better with sore losers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    Presumption of innocence in America.
                    Except with Trump.

He's guilty because all the (D) superfans say so, despite the complete lack of evidence of collusion.

Comment

He was a coward. Just like Clinton.
                      Hey now!

I'm sure the superfans have a good excuse for Clinton dodging the draft too.

It's cool that (D) guys like Clinton and Biden dodged the draft. But those (R) guys who dodged the draft, they deserve scorn to be heaped upon them.

Superfan logic at it's finest.

Comment

Working...
                      X