OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Dodging is dodging.

And Ali was drafted, while Trump never was.

Superfan excuses are always so pathetic, yet so much fun!
    Not to mention, Ali would not have seen any combat if drafted. He would have been given the celebrity treatment and served as a morale officer for the troops. He couldn't even do that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
      Spare me the bs fanboy

Trump started campaigning and then withdrew

No point arguing with a troll so ....
      He didn't run.

That's according to your source.

I'm not getting into another battle of attrition with you SafeSpace.

Your stupid superfan nonsense is all here to see, so my work is done.

And since you're doing as you always do and using attrition tactics while ignoring sources (albeit your own source LMFAO!!), I have to place you back in Ignore, permanently.

Last word is yours, as always.

Comment

• Originally posted by THREAD-KILLER View Post
        https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/28/u...-director.html

When you say you tell "white lies" for Trump, guess who's going to be looking for you.
        Up for a ban bet, or you just here to copy-and-paste DNC talking points?

Comment

I'm not the one who just got nailed being so stupid as to not have read my own sourcing, and thus proved the very claim I challenged.

That would be you, genius.

Why in the world would you do something that stupid???

Do I really get you so rattled you can't think straight?
          Any meat to this witch hunt? Hillary for prison!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            Any meat to this witch hunt? Hillary for prison!
            Nope, nothing yet.

A year in, and still ZERO evidence of collusion between Trump's team and Russia.

Hillary on the other hand......

Maybe one day the grubers will figure it out, but that I wouldn't bet on.

Comment

Nope, nothing yet.

A year in, and still ZERO evidence of collusion between Trump's team and Russia.

Hillary on the other hand......

Maybe one day the grubers will figure it out, but that I wouldn't bet on.
              These lil sissy liberals quickly post the latest rumor or hint of a scandal. They parrot whatever they want to hear and ignore what the don't want to hear..

Condemnation before investigation, but these clowns won't give up.. They live in a constant state of pain and denial! I love it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                These lil sissy liberals quickly post the latest rumor or hint of a scandal. They parrot whatever they want to hear and ignore what the don't want to hear..

Condemnation before investigation, but these clowns won't give up.. They live in a constant state of pain and denial! I love it.
                Hillary has been investigated numerous times over the course of many years and nothing substantial has come of it

Mueller has been investigating for less than a year and has achieved tangible results

Doesn’t matter whether people regard Clinton as dodgy (as I do), the difference is clear until someone proves otherwise

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                  Hillary has been investigated numerous times over the course of many years and nothing substantial has come of it

Mueller has been investigating for less than a year and has achieved tangible results

Doesn’t matter whether people regard Clinton as dodgy (as I do), the difference is clear until someone proves otherwise
                  Presumption of innocence in America. Hillary is certainly dodgy. Bill & Hillary were so unlucky to have quite a few people who might have had the goods turn up dead.

Comment

• Originally posted by THREAD-KILLER View Post
                    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/don...emails-n851941

From all the things I've heard about Mueller, if he's asking questions, that means he already knows the answers.
                    Originally posted by THREAD-KILLER View Post
                    When Trump looked into the camera and said, "Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find Hillary Clinton's 30,000 e-mails," he was answering 'yes' to a proposed quid pro quo.

Putin wouldn't make a deal with a lackey like Page or Kushner. He would insist on hearing it from Trump himself, and that's what the statement was. Mueller seems to think the same thing.

He could've said "If anyone out there is listening..." or he could have hired hackers himself, but instead he specifically said "Russia".

Comment

• Trumps about to take your guns away lol. This should be fun. Trumpers getting cucked again

Comment

Working...
                      X