No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
    You still give a bag of rocks some intelligence, huh? Again ******, I am being nice to you and will not say that you are dumber than a bag of rocks, but simply on the same level of intelligence, i.e NONE.

From that same indictment statement:
    What does that statement have to do with what I'm talking about?

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      What does that statement have to do with what I'm talking about?
      That was a reply to Bernie's Corner. You got the wrong quote. My reply to you was after that one...

Comment

What about that period from 2014 to 2017 when Obama was still president? I mean you do realise that during the elections of 2016, it was Obama who was still POTUS...
        Did you not see the thread I posted about the diplomatic saying Obama didn't do enough to stop Russian interference? Or did you choose to ignore it because you didn't believe our intelligence, you believed Trump & Putin instead

Comment

That is what Rosenstein himself stated.
          “this indictment”

Nobody outside Mueller’s team knows how many more are to come

Comment

• Trump has said Russia didn't interfere with our election. He said he asked Putin and Putin said they didn't. Trump has lied & attacked our institutions while giving cover to Putin. Why did Trump lie for Putin & attack American institutions?

So you look at that and you have President Putin very strongly, vehemently says he had nothing to do with them," he continued, referring to Russian president Vladimir Putin.

Trump said that the investigation into Russian interference in the election was a "Democratic-inspired thing" and a "pure hit job."

Trump went on to say that he wasn't going to "argue" with Putin about whether Russia interfered in the 2016 election.

"He said he didn't meddle, he said he didn't meddle. I asked him again. You can only ask so many times," Trump said, according to pool reports.

Comment

Did you not see the thread I posted about the diplomatic saying Obama didn't do enough to stop Russian interference? Or did you choose to ignore it because you didn't believe our intelligence, you believed Trump & Putin instead
              I did not see that thread, no.

Comment

Trump has said Russia didn't interfere with our election. He said he asked Putin and Putin said they didn't. Trump has lied & attacked our institutions while giving cover to Putin. Why did Trump lie for Putin & attack American institutions?

Are you convinced that Putin was aware? Did it interfere with the election? I mean aren't people allowed to have their own rallies during an election period. If next election you decide you like a certain candidate, are you not allowed to make meetings to spread you pro-said-candidate agenda?

Comment

Again ******, I am being nice to you and will not say that you are dumber than a bag of rocks, but simply on the same level of intelligence, i.e NONE.

From that same indictment statement:

To those that come with respect shall receive some in return.

Once you cross that line you’re more than fair game.

In our initial conversations you made your choice.

Now you want to engage in adult convo ?

Mind you I don’t rerun errors in judgement.

Fine.

The president is now say’n that Russia’s involvement in our elections has dated back to 2014.

So where are the sanctions ?

We’re is the outrage from an American President ???

Why has he not Addressed the American people with the findings of our intelligence Agencies ?

He can scream he hasn’t colluded from the tallest of mountains.

Won’t make it so.

Why is he always on the defensive about Russia ?

Not a good look.

If it walks like a duck ?

Quacks like a duck ?

It’s probably a fug’n duck.

The bits and pieces you posted will be seen in its totality as these criminal investigations continue.

Wait’n on the Senate and Congress to pick up the slack as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                    “this indictment”

Nobody outside Mueller’s team knows how many more are to come
                    Of course, but we are talking about the current indictment of the 13 individuals mentioned.

Comment

Are you convinced that Putin was aware? Did it interfere with the election? I mean aren't people allowed to have their own rallies during an election period. If next election you decide you like a certain candidate, are you not allowed to make meetings to spread you pro-said-candidate agenda?
                      Yes Putin was aware!!!! Are you serious?????

Comment

Working...
                      X