• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      Well you are known as a troll..

My mistake if you are being sincere
      I am a troll?
      I may have trolled some folks but not when it comes to politics and I have never trolled you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Money Shot View Post
        The dotard maniac surely has to be relieved of command soon. Mueller or whoever, please do it. Everyday is a new outrage that makes us a global laughing stock and pariah.
        Winning is so much better with sore losers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          And I still didn't get an answer
          Oh the irony.....

Comment

• This article illustrate the problem I have with Trump.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...on/1027345001/

Trump tweets:

Reason I canceled my trip to London is that I am not a big fan of the Obama Administration having sold perhaps the best located and finest embassy in London for “peanuts,” only to build a new one in an off location for 1.2 billion dollars. Bad deal. Wanted me to cut ribbon-NO!

As the article points out:

Problem with that explanation is that Trump's tweet misrepresented the history of the U.S. Embassy move. According to the State Department and the U.S. Embassy itself, it was the administration of President George W. Bush — not Obama — that decided to build a new embassy in 2006 and chose the new location in 2008.

Comment

• President Trump announced he was canceling a trip to the UK in a late night tweet that blamed Barack Obama for moving the U.S. Embassy in London, even though the decision was made under the Bush administration.
              Trump was expected to travel to the UK next month to open a new U.S. Embassy in southwest London, as protest groups threatened to stage the “biggest demonstration in British history.”
              Trump tweeted, “Reason I canceled my trip to London is that I am not a big fan of the Obama Administration having sold perhaps the best located and finest embassy in London for ‘peanuts,’ only to build a new one in an off location for 1.2 billion dollars. Bad deal. Wanted me to cut ribbon-NO!”

An announcement in October 2008 — three months before Obama entered office — revealed the U.S. Embassy would be relocated from Grosvenor Square in London's ritzy Mayfair district to Nine Elms in Wandsworth.

Robert Tuttle, the ambassador appointed by Bush, defended the decision in 2008 by saying it was the result of a “long and careful process.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                The editor and chairman of the Washington Free Beacon ARE REPUBLICANS!!!!!!!! Are ya'll serious? Do I have to lead you by the hand and explain all of this to you?

And Javi you started off not even knowing the DNC/Hillary weren't the original funders of the dossier. So I already know you're serverley uninformed
                free beacon?? oh really???

"All of the work that Fusion GPS provided to the Free Beacon was based on public sources, and none of the work product that the Free Beacon received appears in the Steele dossier. The Free Beacon had no knowledge of or connection to the Steele dossier, did not pay for the dossier, and never had contact with, knowledge of, or provided payment for any work performed by Christopher Steele. Nor did we have any knowledge of the relationship between Fusion GPS and the Democratic National Committee, Perkins Coie, and the Clinton campaign.

Representatives of the Free Beacon approached the House Intelligence Committee today and offered to answer what questions we can in their ongoing probe of Fusion GPS and the Steele dossier. But to be clear: We stand by our reporting, and we do not apologize for our methods. We consider it our duty to report verifiable information, not falsehoods or slander, and we believe that commitment has been well demonstrated by the quality of the journalism that we produce. The First Amendment guarantees our right to engage in news-gathering as we see fit, and we intend to continue doing just that as we have since the day we launched this project."

Matthew Continetti
                Editor in Chief

Michael Goldfarb

http://freebeacon.com/uncategorized/...n-free-beacon/

now I can just

Comment

• Nor did we have any knowledge of the relationship between Fusion GPS and the Democratic National Committee, Perkins Coie, and the Clinton campaign.

hhmmm

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                  money trail follows like this imo:

clinton/DNC----> perkins coie----> fusionGPS----> Steele

I just find it quite odd that all this started through the DNC, who have been CAUGHT doing dirt to get clinton in office...

so it wouldn't surprise me if this is what's really going on behind those closed doors......

oh and BTW that dossier got someone killed in the process.... so you already know manslaughter charges are coming to someone's doorstep

Comment

• Thanks obama

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                      Post the link for this article too.
                      I'm assuming you had internet access when you made that comment, so nah, you can look up the articles the same way I did.

Comment

Working...
                      X