No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Fantastic article today by Charles Blow in the NYT. I'll highlight some of the better parts

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/11/o...nion&smtyp=cur
    I read this yesterday. Definitely think this is the mindset of the most ardent trump supporters on this site.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      You haven't change. I asking for a link shows that I disagree?
      Well you are known as a troll..

My mistake if you are being sincere

Comment

• Comment

• Winning is so much better with sore losers.

Comment

• Comment

• I've never seen this level of incompetence at such a high level position

Donald Trump claims US sold Norway 'F-52' aircraft that doesn't exist

US President cites fictional jet from video game Call of Duty sparking widespread confusion

But in the latest gaffe to befall the US President, Mr Trump managed to suggest the US was selling Norway a type of fighter aircraft that does not actually exist.

The President claimed Norway had started receiving the first American-made “F-52s” . ​“In November, we started delivering the first F-52s and F-35 fighter jets,” he said.

The F-52 is a fictional aircraft that features prominently in the successful Call of Duty video game series.

Comment

• This is the question I've been waiting on a reporter to ask Trump. A detailed plan on how Mexico is going to pay for the wall. Trump says he has 10 plans. The reporter asks for one:

WSJ: Do you have to have a completely funded wall or—would $1.6 billion be enough?

(CROSSTALK)

Mr. Trump: Let me, let me tell you something about the wall. So I’ve always said we have to have a wall. I’ve also said Mexico’s got to pay for it—sometimes you know on occasion, I’d add who’s going to pay for it? Mexico. Well they will pay for it, OK? There are many forms of payment. I could name 10 right now. There are many forms of payment, I didn’t say how.

WSJ: Could you give us an example?

Mr. Trump: They can pay for it through, as an example, they can pay for it indirectly through Nafta. OK? You know, we make a good deal on Nafta, say I’m going to take a small percentage of that money and it’s going to go toward the wall. Guess what? Mexico’s paying. Now Mexico may not want to make the Nafta deal and which is OK, then I’ll terminate Nafta…which I think would be frankly a positive for our country. I don’t think it’s a positive for Mexico, I don’t think it’s a positive for the world. But it’s a positive for our country because I’d make a much better deal. There is no deal that I can make on Nafta that’s as good as if I terminate Nafta and make a new deal. OK? But I feel that we have a chance of making a reasonable deal, the way it is now.

And I still didn't get an answer
                Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 01-11-2018, 11:10 PM.

Comment

• Trump needs to get scaramuchi back.. I’m sick of the fat chick as a spokesperson, the only reason she got the gig is because of her family ties

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    They said it should climb as companies find it hard to fill vacancies. Let's watch and see.

What are saying about wage growth in Australia? Did they say when it would increase?
                    Anyone that says they know is lying

Comment

• The dotard maniac surely has to be relieved of command soon. Mueller or whoever, please do it. Everyday is a new outrage that makes us a global laughing stock and pariah.

Comment

Working...
                      X