OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    So today the idiot in chief didn't know what FISA is

Two hours later when someone explained to him what FISA is he corrected himself and got all on board with renewing FISA

Happy to know Fox News is setting Trump's agenda

The video she's talking about. You can see the timing of his tweet matches the time the show was on

So it was Paul Ryan who had to explain to him what FISA is

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      Because I had a momentary lapse in judgment and decided to help a poster, without taking proper consideration of the nature of said poster I decided to help. Trust me, I won't make the same mistake again. Find your own links
      Thank you for what you have done even if it wasn't what I wanted.
      At least it gives you practice for helping your boy with his homework.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        ask yourself why under obama did you have thousands and thousands of fully grown adults demanding $15 an hour for working as a cashier at mcdonalds, if obama policies were creating all these high paying jobs?

Asking for a link on this topic is a clear sign of lacking knowledge and critical thinking skills.

I will say that the claims about trumps job creation are mostly just guesses and hopes. No concrete evidence of anything pro or con for trump. 2019/2020 we will have a more accurate picture of trumps results.

For right now, anyone saying trump is creating high paying jobs is just blowing smoke up your ass at the moment. Just way too early to tell.

But the results are in for obama's economic results. granted he inherited probably the 2nd worst economic situation in the history of america and we did rebound in terms of stock market, but actual jobs that were meaningful were not created as our disastrous trade policies undercut the average worker. I give obama a 'C' for economy, maybe a B- if you remove the healthcare insurance fiasco which was completely his fault
        Pretty much agree with this

Obama wasn't great nor was he an abject failure on the economic front and comparing the situation that he inherited to Trump's is akin to comparing apples to aardvarks - there literally is no comparison as the world was in meltdown at the time

To put things into perspective, Australia has recently broken the world record for most consecutive quarters of growth

Goods times for all, one might think

Nope

Wage growth has been stagnant for years with job growth largely confined to casual labor until last quarter

And we are one of the lucky countries!

The US financial system was broken and nobody could've flicked a switch and revived it overnight

Comment

Because I had a momentary lapse in judgment and decided to help a poster, without taking proper consideration of the nature of said poster I decided to help. Trust me, I won't make the same mistake again. Find your own links
          He doesn't actually want answers. He's just looking to get you on record saying something he can try (and usually fail, cuz he's ******ed) to pick apart. He does this over and over again.

I ignored him weeks ago over that ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
            Pretty much agree with this

Obama wasn't great nor was he an abject failure on the economic front and comparing the situation that he inherited to Trump's is akin to comparing apples to aardvarks - there literally is no comparison as the world was in meltdown at the time

To put things into perspective, Australia has recently broken the world record for most consecutive quarters of growth

Goods times for all, one might think

Nope

Wage growth has been stagnant for years with job growth largely confined to casual labor until last quarter

And we are one of the lucky countries!

The US financial system was broken and nobody could've flicked a switch and revived it overnight
            How has wage growth been under Trump?

Comment

• Originally posted by StarshipTrooper View Post
              He doesn't actually want answers. He's just looking to get you on record saying something he can try (and usually fail, cuz he's ******ed) to pick apart. He does this over and over again.

I ignored him weeks ago over that ****.
              I'm not sure why I took him off ignore

Comment

I'm not sure why I took him off ignore
                You said you were bored but I expect to be back on it soon?

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  How has wage growth been under Trump?
                  Same as Australia i.e. not doing much of anything

Comment

• Thanks Motorcity, I just read the article.

This has got to be President Pinnochio’s biggest deflection to date.

It won’t prevent his supporters from sidestep’n today’s ignorance.....

“Show me your friends and I’ll tell you what you are.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                      Same as Australia i.e. not doing much of anything
                      They said it should climb as companies find it hard to fill vacancies. Let's watch and see.

What are saying about wage growth in Australia? Did they say when it would increase?

Comment

Working...
                      X